Welcome!

Recent content by Bakarus

1. Bakarus

Changes to inventory

Unable to hotkey the "order" command, thanks.
  2. Bakarus

Knowledge Competition

Same Type Attack Bonus
  3. Bakarus

Honest Feedback

http://www.padventures.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?26-Resources-amp-Tutorials http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?38376-From-level-10-50 Do some research and educate yourself mate. You'll learn a thing or two and actually progress mentally in life. Also why should we have to sit...
  4. Bakarus

Honest Feedback

Saying platnium needs any sort of increase in experience is utterly mind blowing and nothing short of a joke, I've got nothing else to say.
  5. Bakarus

Honest Feedback

Agreed, this should already be mandatory why it isn't i don't know.
  6. Bakarus

Honest Feedback

I just started platinum for some fun and I am almost lvl 40 in 3 hours game time, you must be trolling; I just can't help but laugh at you. Can it get any easier?
  7. Bakarus

Honest Feedback

Most definitely not, if you're playing a 1x server then you should know what you're getting yourself into and understand the grind that it entails. There's a 2x server it's called platinum for people with higher experience rate interests and it's still a lot of fun with decent population...
  8. Bakarus

I lost my gallade 102 in cp

Lucky the staff is so nice
  9. Bakarus

Depot Suggestion/Annoyance

You misunderstood me Alejandro, I mean just make it when a pokemon is caught it will go into the other depot that registers npc and market transactions or make them both register. - Solved close thread.
  10. Bakarus

Depot Suggestion/Annoyance

Can you please revert back to putting Pokemons you catch in the DP that allows you to trade with them on the market and with the npc, it's getting really annoying to have to keep swapping them over, especially if you play on platinum, think of it like this, i go on plat and catch 30 geodudes...
  11. Bakarus

As time goes by...

Will Padventures make it to a 20 year anniversary? Who will still be playing?
  12. Bakarus

Catch % system

better than the league of legends
  13. Bakarus

Rowlet Bug?

Not sure, i got mine.
  14. Bakarus

Metin's Idea of Movepools

I'm sorry to say KaCtoos, but this question here and this mentality is why things don't improve and only lead to a downward spiral of failure, in no circumstance is improvements or change ever discredited no matter if this game was 20 years old. As for your post Metin, i do believe you're...
  15. Bakarus

Can't log in

I can't login either, oh wait I'm at work. I really want to play though, adult life sucks.
Back