Welcome!

Recent content by baiano3333

1. B

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

10:25 Used 1 ultra ball, 1702 rocket balls, 300 premier balls, 945 sport balls, 2 heavy balls on Shiny Feraligatr. (Xopamzinho)
  2. B

Zoombiebr [LT]

Gzzzz Noobaaao
  3. B

Lost my Security IP Code.

Help Alba! The thing is, I was moving into my account on the site and did not know what it was for "security" I did everything right it active and just in time my net drops. no I save my IP code. So you want to help me get my ip code Thank you. Please! Alba count on your help! Character...
  4. B

I Lost My Ip Security Code CHaracter: Xopam Rullez Guild: Blue Dragons
  5. B

Entao Como Me Pediram Para Escrever no Meu Idioma E o Seguinte Eu Estava mexendo na acc no site e nao sabia para q servia security fui la ativei fiz tudo certinho e bem na hora a minha net cai sem eu salvar o meu Ip ou meu Codigo Entao queria q vcs me ajudasem a pegar minha conta Obrigado...
  6. B

Meche was in the lock to view security and q was and without a net fell kerer not had time to save the code and my ip then lost the acc ... please someone help me team PA to unlock or reset the IP .. Sorry for the bad English Char: Xopam Rullez Guild: Blue Dragons
  7. B

Login security

eu bloquei minha conta com o security e meu ip mudo agora nao consigo looga como faço para redefinir o meu ip ou desbloquiar o security? Character: Xopam Rullez Mundo: Diamonds
Back