Welcome!

Recent content by Arcanist Karl

1. Arcanist Karl

Craft Suggestions

Dont take me as a hater, but the next step would be asking for an auto fishing. With some patience it's not hard to kill mega gya with a moxie'd shedinja as shed is OP already, making fishing even easier is pointless imho. In my pov, mega gya is a tool to avoid infinite fishing.
  2. Arcanist Karl

Add shinies to regular boxes

Yup, it would be as easy as getting Latias and Latios on boxes since we already can get them. Now let's do the math and count how many of those are there around and how many dailies/dungeons are made everyday? Not that hard to imagine that the odds can be really high to avoid economic collapse, huh?
  3. Arcanist Karl

Easter Event spoiler - 2024

I just hope the wiki project is not updated as this post is...
  4. Arcanist Karl

Players rarest catches

Not a rare one, but the mark is worth. Catch #750.
  5. Arcanist Karl

Arcanist adventures across PAd

And also today the 750 mark arrived. 2nd player to ever hit this mark in the game. Again, thanks Demz for the tips.
  6. Arcanist Karl

haha ye, gotta fix it tyty
  7. Arcanist Karl

Quick update. Johto is finally done, after shitloads of cash spent on JB4s. (Thanks Demz for the tip) Also 1 more to 750. Current situation:
  8. Arcanist Karl

Easter Event spoiler - 2024

Paniola ranch
  9. Arcanist Karl

Suggestions for improving the Contest

Saying how your relation with dolphy is makes it even more sad, as he couldn't get even a letter written by you. Again, it's not a suspicion. It's a fact. Or do you really want us to think that you are so brilliant and so in love that even tools used worldwide to identify AI characteristics in...
  10. Arcanist Karl

All this knowledge in languages and still sucking by using chatgpt? It is not a "thinking". I'm affirming: you used ChatGPT. We are in 2024 and you still don't know that the logic behind AI texts is easily detected by tools? I invite everyone to go to chatgpt and give the instructions: write...
  11. Arcanist Karl

Seems like everyone is getting one part of the post about raids and using just as same as Ambar's example was used. The only reason I mentioned raids is due the competitive aspects inside the game. And even when staff made it more democratic, people who doesnt even want to bother is still not...
  12. Arcanist Karl

The simple solution for this is hosting events with separated rewards for both servers...
  13. Arcanist Karl

Can you imagine if someone seen Floyd Mayweather fighting and said "I won't fight him, he won several fights in a row"? Competitions are made exactly for this reason, so people compete with each other. We have this on raids, we have this on contests, we have this on many aspects of the game. You...
  14. Arcanist Karl

Helds, money and more

but to be honest, the idea of a mixer for helds is not that crazy at all...
  15. Arcanist Karl

Spam Troll

Ctrl w when such spam happens, also ignore function could work. Too bad people have to spam each other for pass since if we do it on default, we get muted.
Back