1. A

Shiny Bellossom Auction

Aleeks 165k
  2. A

World Cup Drawing Contest - Public Vote

Char: Aleeks Server: Diamond 10 and 21
  3. A

Our Plans for 2018

If Diamond rates are going to be changed... why allowing pearl players from pearl to go to platinum ? they should have been forced to move to diamond and keep platinum locked. If thats the case just merge the 3 servers and be done with it.
  4. A

10/02/2018 - Merge of Pearl to Diamond

Please don't ever touch Diamond rates, they are good as they are :D
  5. A

Hall of Fame 2017. Winners.

Finally, was about time.
  6. A

Hall of Fame 2017.

My only nomination is Crydoku for bigger drama queen and biggest hater. Just read his posts for my reasons hahahah
  7. A

[CONTEST] Letter to Santa Claus!

Dear Padventures Santa Claus, I hope everything is going great down there on the North Pole! My name is Aleeks, I am 6 years old (since Padventures started) and I live in Diamond. This year I have been a good guy (most of the times). Some things I did this year were: - I had a good attitude...
  8. A

Exp x2 (pokemon)

I dont know if its been suggested or not. Just lime theres an exp x2 ticket (player) in premium store, maybe we can have a exp ticket for pokemon ? I think it should cost more points since it would be more likely for peope to buy it than player ticket. Thanks :D
  9. A

Absol

Absol is pretty strong , lol
  10. A

7th Pad's anniversary!

You couldnt find the time to use it in 1 year? lol
  11. A

Cazeaje's LT

Hi man, Just so you know, you dont have to take screenshot of everything. The game has an option to automatically take it for you. go to options and make sure "Auto screenshot on level/catch is enabled" This way you wont miss any :D! Pictures will be saved under...
  12. A

Rebalance related BUGS

Ive noticed every day is a different move than the day before. In my case the ones getting blocked after color swap is m5, m9 and m10. Seems to be random for everyone.
  13. A

PA Players Real Photos

Aleeks Diamond ;)
  14. A

Castform

Someone please remove the posts from this joker to keep this suggestion thread serious. Thanks :D
  15. A

Castform

Please don't come with lies to this post and writing unnecessary comments just because you hate me. I am trying to get serious opinions from players to get a better balance for this pokemon. I invite you to get one first, and then give your opinion. Thanks.
Back