Welcome!

Recent content by alek

1. A

Nm, chillin ;)

Nm, chillin ;)
  2. A

Team Rocket's New Plan is bullshit.

Edited the OT since I was pretty pissed when I made it, and to be quite frank, the NPC "directions" are "take it to the electric island" not very useful at all. Anyway, I don't think you read it or understood what I said, I didn't randomly use it on a random place of the map, I went to the...
  3. A

Team Rocket's New Plan is bullshit.

Team Rocket's New Plan So, I spend 3 hours hunting ampharos looting the tails, and more than 2 hours harvesting the apricorns and mining the powders, I ask the NPC for the mission, go to the electric island, and when I use the orb on the treasure I die. Now, not only do I die (and therefore...
  4. A

Check your PM's Birdman.

Check your PM's Birdman.
  5. A

Tengo Debug :/

1) Vuelve a bajar el cliente e intenta entrar, si eso no funciona: 2) http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?3711-Got-problems-with-client-%28-uninitialized-properly-%29-SOLUTION Si eso tampoco funciona: 3) Haz un post en feedback & support con imágenes y resa por que koob lo vea.
  6. A

Jarabe regálame una hoenn box : )

Jarabe regálame una hoenn box : )
  7. A

Aerodactyl catch rate

Lady Mawek's aerodactyl was gifted by the staff so it doesn't count. That only leaves Stik's aero, but a lot of people claim he got it as a gift/reward as well. I'm having some doubts about aero being catchable, it might be (extremely) hard to catch, but the game's been running for almost a...
  8. A

Porygon

If anything porygon needs hp, not a new attack.
  9. A

Stopping For A While

Give me my lapraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas :kappa: We'll talk whenever, your inbox is full, can't pm you.
  10. A

Burning House Quest

Adding a squirtle with glasses as the reward would be a way better incentive to complete the quest than a regular squirtle. The only reason to do this quest right now is pure boredom because of having literally nothing else to complete (hence why i did it).
  11. A

About Fossil Pokemons

Kabutops is fine, as mega drain heals it for over 1k each at high levels. Omastar has extremely good defense and high life, a good bubble blast is highly damaging too, but since it depends on luck, I could agree on adding 1 more attack to it.
  12. A

Poke eggs as loot.

With the current egg system in which only 2 eggs (eevee and kabuto) are valuable, this idea will be pretty useless, specially since eevee can't be found in the wild, and there's only 1 wild kabutops in the map.
  13. A

Important well explained suggestions. Take a look!

I thoroughly agree with the second idea, and i think the NPC should give the information in several languages (obviously english, portuguese, spanish, polish, and maybe some more), because usually starters that have never played a Tibia based game and that don't speak English have a hard time...
  14. A

valentines event

Maybe this will get added. ...In October.
  15. A

More Security & Decoration to Houses

I've always found it stupid that not a single house in this game has a bed. :|
Back