What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Purpose of comming back to play

Nietzsche

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Well, I am an old player in this game, my character has been created 7 years ago | Dec 21 2010, 22:31:46 GMT,

I have been playing that game on the extincted Pearl Server, being very active and contributed to server as a premium account player for a long period, also I was in the guild of Sting, which in that period of Top lvl on Pearl server and now he is a staff member,

Then, there was an update that made me very upset due to some disbalance in certain pokemons. When I've tried to give a suggestion, probably a misunderstanding brought me to deletion (or banishment),

I think is importante to state here that I always have played under the rules and probably there are recording logs of my character showing that I never used unofficial softwares to play, contributing to fair playing on the game,

Recently, I have been thinking in come back to play, just for fun as I always did, so I am comming trought out that post communicate my desire of play Pokemon Adventures again with my account. I would like to ask for apologize for any misunderstanding in the past and I am pretty sure I could greatly contribute again to the game,

I have tried also to recover my character on "6) I want to recover my erased character." but it says that my character has not deleted,

My character name is Nietzsche,

I will kindly wait for a response from the staff,

Cheers Niet.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
If I remember well, the misunderstanding you refer was telling to Aga on pt chat "eu não falo língua de pau no c*", which can be easily translated to "i dont speak as*hol*s language", when she asked you to stop after a shitstorm including me, and then relogging on a subchar to keep the storm going. Anyways, past is past. Many people who accept their errors and ask for apologies are getting a second chance, i also needed it once. Hope you are getting undeleted, people around here miss you, either choosing Diamond or Platinum.

Last edited:

Nietzsche

Reaction score
What is up?! No answer means NO!

;S

Last edited:
Back