What's new

Welcome!

outfit missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lag

hi, a few minutes ago i bought an one piece ticket from market for 15k and i used to pick mihawk outfit , in server log appeared that i have received the outfit but it didnt come to my character, they told me to relog and i did that but even so i still with no outfit, please i really wanted to get this outfit and it is really hard to find these tickets.

Ashtib

Reaction score
hi, a few minutes ago i bought an one piece ticket from market for 15k and i used to pick mihawk outfit , in server log appeared that i have received the outfit but it didnt come to my character, they told me to relog and i did that but even so i still with no outfit, please i really wanted to get this outfit and it is really hard to find these tickets.

sad bro

lorensillo

Reaction score

I already check the outfit with a CM, and doesnt have any bug, check you bag and take a look for a ticket, at the moment you used your one piece ticket you should get one like this 16:29 You received 1x Mihawk outfit ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back