What's new

Welcome!

Exchange [Pearl] for [Platinum]

suero12

Reaction score
I want to make a trade with pokémons/cash in Pearl for pokémons/cash in Platinum

What i have
{ Dewgong [83](M) -- Vileplume [75](F) -- Gengar [86](M) -- Tangela [80](M) with Tm16 Ancient Power -- Golem [85](M) -- Gyarados [93](F) -- Charizard [97](F) -- Hypno [81](F) with Tm30 Shadow Ball }

Ingame names:
Pearl: Damilidampungen
Platinum: Kranberry

Skyrus

Reaction score
Hi.
It's impossible , sorry but no one can help u in this case

I think he means he want to trade his pokemons on pearl for pokemons on platinum but it's an unsafe trade and if he get's scammed it is his own risk. For example he gives pokemons to someone on pearl and he want pokemons on platinum for it but if he gave his pokemons the guy can just never show up in platinum, it's a very big risk so think about it before ur pokemons get stolen.

suero12

Reaction score
I think he means he want to trade his pokemons on pearl for pokemons on platinum but it's an unsafe trade and if he get's scammed it is his own risk. For example he gives pokemons to someone on pearl and he want pokemons on platinum for it but if he gave his pokemons the guy can just never show up in platinum, it's a very big risk so think about it before ur pokemons get stolen.

All you said is very correct.
I dont play on Pearl anymore so I can take the risk and put on my trust on the players who wants to trade.

Zuoo

Reaction score
I have scyther on plat > msg me in game on pearl : Zuoo

Back