Welcome!

Search results

1. V

Videillo equis

VEANLO EN 720P!
  2. V

Fps Drop

I dont know if this is considered a bug or just a map error but I think may be contributing to the lag on the server, I also noticed that this happens time after the game is running, just when the server was dropped this does not happen, and it may be important to review as they may have so many...
  3. V

[Guide] Respawn cloned island

4. V

Battlemode

I know Jano is making a new system called battle mode, but I think the combination of two actual features could fit better the concept of battlemode for our client. The simultaneity use of the new hotkeys features "add", "remove" etc, with the square at the bottom of the window that has the...
  5. V

About fighting type pokemon's loot

just that I suggest to increase the loot price of fighting pokemons loot or the loot rate or maybe adding new kind of loot because machamps and machokes just loot small stones, punch plate and belts of champion (rarely) and they cant be sold at shop in a good price :/ maybe increasing the loot...
  6. V

Sell onix 60 female

offer.. (Dont acc kabutops, lee, hitmonchan..)
  7. V

Fly up/down command..

I suggest to change the fly comand like to fly up3 fly down3 or 1..to 5 or something to change of floors quickly because is very annoying to up and down 1 by 1 floor or maybe to change the exhaust because is too slow U_U
  8. V

About rock type pokemons loot

I'm wondering if the prices of loot like small stones, stone orb, onix tail could be increased in the shop npcs.. because there's no profit, and the small stones have little a chance to get dropped by rock type pokemons.. plz consider it staff :D 20:20 Loot of a Graveler: nothing. 20:20 Loot...
  9. V

Suggestion about prices

Maybe staff you can fix the prices of the loot sold to npcs just to get more profit in hunts? and not to wait until be out of money to go and fish =/ in hard pokes we need to buy a lot of potioins to lvl up and we just dont get any gain, just the exp, or maybe lower the prices of items in npc...
  10. V

Venomoth

I've a venomoth lvl 58 and confusion and psychic damage is of 550 xD maybe can fix that? is too low damage =/ ow and poison spore of venomoth doesnt work XD it does not make any damage just the poison xD
  11. V

sell

venusaur 90 charizard 90 jolteon 53 golem 54 machamp 67 offer
  12. V

Sell ditto & venusaur BUY DRATINI

Ditto [91] Venusaur[85]female Farfetch'D[58]No sex Buy dratini
Back