1. V

Apply to be a tester!

Viblix Pearl Level: 115
  2. V

Videillo equis

VEANLO EN 720P!
  3. V

Fps Drop

I dont know if this is considered a bug or just a map error but I think may be contributing to the lag on the server, I also noticed that this happens time after the game is running, just when the server was dropped this does not happen, and it may be important to review as they may have so many...
  4. V

[Guide] Respawn cloned island

I want to make more videos but I cant record in the new client so I doubt I continue doing them :/
  5. V

[Guide] Respawn cloned island

6. V

Battlemode

I know Jano is making a new system called battle mode, but I think the combination of two actual features could fit better the concept of battlemode for our client. The simultaneity use of the new hotkeys features "add", "remove" etc, with the square at the bottom of the window that has the...
  7. V

nino... contestas i te afekeas?

metete al ventrilo estoy como Niño :P!!! jejesillo
  8. V

[Halloween event] 24 october ~ 1 november

I agree, this event is once a year and is really boring...
  9. V

:) imm baccck

niicee I hope you to got diamonds before because now they are veeeery expensive xD good luck and welcome back heheh
  10. V

ninooo se necesita subir el loot rate o el precio de los machokes y machamps no se saca nada de...

ninooo se necesita subir el loot rate o el precio de los machokes y machamps no se saca nada de profit ahi no puedo comprar pociones ni pokebolas ni nada subiendo ahi algunos pokes de hecho hasta la experiencia es baja pero con eso me conformo solo el loot se necesita revisar plz te pido si le...
  11. V

About fighting type pokemon's loot

just that I suggest to increase the loot price of fighting pokemons loot or the loot rate or maybe adding new kind of loot because machamps and machokes just loot small stones, punch plate and belts of champion (rarely) and they cant be sold at shop in a good price :/ maybe increasing the loot...
  12. V

Motorcycles?

jajaja nice sprites ! maybe them just need a change in the character as the guy riding a bike or as mounting both of them are the same guy xD if you want motos you need the same little and brown hair guy in the motos xD is a good idea they are like faster than bikes and mounts (the diference as...
  13. V

Sugestion for balancing

Is a very good idea but that means that the staff have to make scripts for random stats like the one of the levels of wild pokes.. and a range of stat for diferent pokes is too hard to do.. (maybe not hard but could take a lot of time) because is not only to do a script for random stats, they...
  14. V

Egg Questions

he's asking about the pokemon inside the egg.. he already got the egg xD but I dont know Corey
  15. V

Sell onix 60 female

Just bad offers
  16. V

Sell onix 60 female

offer.. (Dont acc kabutops, lee, hitmonchan..)
  17. V

Fly up/down command..

I suggest to change the fly comand like to fly up3 fly down3 or 1..to 5 or something to change of floors quickly because is very annoying to up and down 1 by 1 floor or maybe to change the exhaust because is too slow U_U
  18. V

Npcs.. why not use them?

It's a very good idea ;D
  19. V

Eevee evo's

The theme is about evee's no? huh? I AGREE ;D
Back