Welcome!

Search results

1. Chilenomon

[Support] Connection Problem

Hi, my little brother, 'Bass' ingame, cannot logg into his character Bass. he write his account name and password and can connect easily to his character list. The problem is when he want to logg into Bass(Pearl) and Alkatraz (Diamond), he just cant. He only see "Connecting to the game world...
  2. Chilenomon

There is a mistake.

check; 00:32 El Desterrado inites you to duel between 6 pokemon(s)!
  3. Chilenomon

BUYing !

chilenomon (pearl) buying: 20 diamonds blastoise 110+ male onix 70~100 male machamp 100+ male omastar any level male msg on pearl daneii or chilenomon
  4. Chilenomon

About Billy Hatake

Thanks Billy Hatake for stealing my pokemon and then selling to other person.. I gave all my trust to you... 1 week sending PMs to you and you cant even answer, what the fuck is going on? The way I used to know you wasnt that way... a trust person... 19:38 You see a Togetic [110], it belongs...
  5. Chilenomon

Bug

I logged in on TS and I had 0 pokes... I dont know what happened... but this way I cannot play, can you guys help me or just give me an answer? Player: Chilenomon World: Pearl Level: 142
  6. Chilenomon

Please gm's read!!!!!

hello, Im Chilenomon from Pearl and a Player named Jatata (Pearl), lost pokes during this afternoon (22/02/12). I just wanna know if it was cause a hack or just a problem of game.... Im wondering if the staff could let me know the last trades of Jatata. I hope this could be possible, I...
  7. Chilenomon

Buy snorlax !

Buying snorlax (server pearl or diamond) msg me chilenomon in game
  8. Chilenomon

[LT] Unknowns Pandas - Pearl

Hello :D We are a new Guild of Pearl server, Unknowns Pandas, showing our "Life Thread" to all the community. Hope ya all guys could enjoy it, the same way as we do! Let's start it.
  9. Chilenomon

New Function To Autoloot

Maybe can implement a new function like: /aloot save:1 and there for example you have saved like:seed, bags of polem, leaves and bulbs and you can have a max. of 2 saves. Then when u need to change all your Autoloot because you were in another zone like Charmeleon you put /aloot 1 and so u got...
  10. Chilenomon

Buying Scyther!

BUYING SCYTHER ANY LEVEL ! BUYING SCYTHER ANY LEVEL ! BUYING SCYTHER ANY LEVEL ! BUYING SCYTHER ANY LEVEL ! I can offer too in pokes, pokemons like Meganium 104 male and Onix 107 female
  11. Chilenomon

Parcel System

Just say if the staff can include the parcel system like Tibia. Because many players have 2 accounts and is difficult to give your items from one to another. Just that. GOOD? BAD?
  12. Chilenomon

Some good pokes i sold

I Sold Kabutops 66 and Kabuto 63 Sell Alakazam 90 and golem 93
  13. Chilenomon

Selling pokes

Sell gengar 85 male! Sell alakazam 90 male ! Sell golem 95 male! Accept pokes..
  14. Chilenomon

Shiny Scyther

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  15. Chilenomon

LT Chilenomon (Pearl)

My Life on Pearl
Back