Welcome!

Search results

1. N

Nvm delete please

Nvm heard it isnt a bug
  2. N

About Lady Mawek's Catch

Watch this image carefully Did you notice something? I did, I noticed the following ; The default channel is very small, how can it be possible to not have it larger, while moving the venusaur you say Venusaur, move, which covers up a lot of text in the default channel, also you have to use a...
  3. N

about dragonite

well, every rare poke get nerfed but damn nite need a bit nerfed, he spawns dragon fury sometimes 10x in 20 seconds.. the rest is good, but the fury is way too much xd
  4. N

Some Suggestions

K here I will tell some suggestions to make the gameplay better, When you're hunting now you make no profit at all, you only waste potions, which is a shame, that's why im thinking of making a special item lootable by every pokemon, like a orb or so, which you can sell for like 4 or 5 hd each...
  5. N

Good job

I just want to say, good job on the new site, it looks awesome ^^ ( expect the background )
  6. N

Sell Ditto

Sell Ditto [76], you offer.
  7. N

Are you serious, admins?

Paying 100 euro to thor to hack us, so we donate again? What is this for bullshit, i already donated 7 or 8 times, aren't you never happy then?
  8. N

To the adminds [Noone else, so please don't comment if you're not an admin]

Well I found out Luis and Razioo have my pokemons, ; 20:41 Luis Ortiz [96]: 14:41 You see a pokeball. Jolteon's [53] Pokeball Position: [X: 3861] [Y: 3490] [Z: 6]. ( SAME GENDER AS MINE AND LVL) 20:40 Luis Ortiz [96]: 14:40 You see a pokeball. Ditto's [76] Pokeball Position: [X: 3859] [Y...
  9. N

~Surf and..

hey, you should make surfing more interesting, imo blastoise should be faster then a wartortle, and a wartorlte faster then a squirtle, get it? And about vulpix, its really bad, look at his moves ; Quick Attack - m1 - level 15 Iron Tail - m2 - level 15 Ember - m3 - level 17 Flamethrower - m4 -...
  10. N

Question to mapper

hey i've been to the new ghost island, i did the quest, and dueled the npc, but it's really small, and i try to find a hole with diglett but there is noone.. could you say if i just didnt found it yet or is it really that small?
  11. N

It's a very very very small bug, but w/e

you should not write possible with a capital imo xd
  12. N

About..

Alakazam imo restore should have a bit longer cd lol..
  13. N

hacked? :o

alba got hacked ;p?
  14. N

Omanyte

I think he should need lvl 65 to evolve, and it's a stone pokemon, but it only has one stone attack, a bit strange eh >_>. Please answer GM.
  15. N

Bugged ( very bad )

well hello again, something strange happened, I cant use surf or tp, or fly, but when I use the pokemon I can only dive, please GM, can you help me with this problem? Maybe It can be fixed by using dive again, but I wont do that now, since ill get pz then
  16. N

Need help fast

well I were diving and killed a staryu, but I cant dive up because pz won't go away :/ can some GM help me?
  17. N

Santa Doll

Well as everybody knows, santa doll is obtainable from ice island quest, but what if it would be a quest item? What about making a npc somewhere on those ice islands, in a hidden mountain/house that is hard to find, and he'll need a santa doll, and maybe some more items, which are useless atm...
  18. N

horrible mapping bug! NEED TO FIX THIS ASAP!

You see the gate's on the east and west side? You can't walk thru the first opening and the last opening, fixit ASAP, it causes a lot of deads!
  19. N

You'll get banned if

you block people?
  20. N

What about...

a new ponyta spawn? or is there another one then the one in cinnabar? its too crowded all the time, and full of ksers :mad:
Back