Welcome!

Search results

1. A

alba necesita mi hijo de 10 diamantes del trailer de la película caso de urgencia, sólo dos días...

alba necesita mi hijo de 10 diamantes del trailer de la película caso de urgencia, sólo dos días de mi prima. No se ha recibido. NICK: Alan xhunter SERVER: Diamond
  2. A

Alba need my diamonds of event movie trailer, 2 days left

Alba need my diamonds of event movie trailer, 2 days left
  3. A

nino need my diamonds of event movie trailer, 2 days left

nino need my diamonds of event movie trailer, 2 days left
  4. A

Tournament Brackets

alba, 2nd place wins 10 diamonds right?
  5. A

nino my diamonds of event movie trailer need fast plz. alan xhunter here.

nino my diamonds of event movie trailer need fast plz. alan xhunter here.
  6. A

Tournament Brackets

my nick is Alan XHunter, no is Alan ZHunter
  7. A

Event Movie Trailer My DIAMONDS

I created this topic because I spoke with the head of the event day and he answered me, I guess now you can see. Attended the event movie trailer and have not received my diamonds, if you can not find me my address is: Server: Diamond Nick: Alan XHunter thank you, I need urgent. 3 days to...
  8. A

[PvP Tournament] Saturday 18 & Sunday 19

Trainer name - Alan XHunter Server - Diamond Bracket - B Nationality - Brazil
  9. A

Event Movie Trailer Alba need my diamonds, i have not received. nick: Alan XHunter Server: Diamond

Event Movie Trailer Alba need my diamonds, i have not received. nick: Alan XHunter Server: Diamond
  10. A

[Event] Movie trailer contest

Alba need my diamonds, i have not received. nick: Alan XHunter Server: Diamond
  11. A

New sprites / Pokemon abilities

Lol man ride in Jolteon does not exist.
  12. A

nino read my private message.

nino read my private message.
  13. A

Scyther

ty raszagal, my english is sux(google translate) :P
  14. A

Scyther

Scyther good Pokemon for Pokemon noob... remember my Scyther lvl 69 Kadabra lvl 47 killing of a hit with an x-scissor. after changing my Scyther lvl 79 can not even for the life of a Kadabra lvl 50 in the red. I suggest setting a Scyther in again because they did this last adjustment, destroyed...
  15. A

alba can send the same video but with better quality?, I messed up the link.
  16. A

I'm with a great quality video, but it takes a lot to uploader on youtube, if I win I'll have time to send for you.
  17. A

is still possible to deliver video, so that alba is said by June 1, has not spent a day.
  18. A

alba close in 15:41 today
  19. A

Moves lapras

snorlax is poke of very strong(there is a passive snorlax in the anime), lapras kill + easy dragonite than charizard. not to say that passive Lapras needs to be a rare Pokemon, but in anime it is passive --'
  20. A

Dex changes

advantage that you are reforming the dex. I was repairing the magma and realized he did not have the ability,: cut. How is an ability that all Pokemon that has the moves: scratch, has cut, guess Magmar should have too.
Back