Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Gyarados

Hey guys. I'm very thankful for the fix on gyarados' attacks but aqua tail the most of times hits 300 +- and some times it hits 1k+ I'm posting it here because a think it's a bug. Please check it. Thanks.
  2. B

Stuck on Saffari. HELP

My friend (Abble) of diamond, is bugged and stuck on saffari zone. He logged out there and I can't log in anymore. Please help. He was already stuck before he log out. He couldn't see how many steps and he couldn't leave talking with the NPC. Please, it's urgent.
  3. B

About the new kind of respawn.

Ok. Now the respawn of a pokemon happens even when the player is next to it. But it's a change that creates as much problems as solve them. Well, the good part? No more blocking respawn, wich is a very big problem to players e to staff. But, maybe the consequences of this were underestimated...
  4. B

Level of the pokemons in the "POKEMON' chat.

Level of the pokemons in the 'POKEMON' chat. Hello everyone. My idea is beyond the life of pokemon, also appear the level of the pokemon in pokemon chat. Sorry if it was already suggested. But I don't see any reason why not do this and a lot of reasons why do this. I would help the trainer to...
Back