Welcome!

Search results

1. T

Scyther trap - Drax Diamond

Nevermind ...
  2. T

The Indigo League - Become a Pokemon Master!

Well I'm here to sugest a Pokemon League on Kanto. Reward: Pokemon Master Trainer vocation (+% in damage(maybe defence too)). I got two diferent sugestions. First one is a pokemon league with 5 trainers with pokemons with lvl 150. We can duel and win pokemon league only once. The price will...
  3. T

About Balancing without any sence!!!

Well I don't know what is happening but I think this game is beeing destroyed by this balancing. Why there is pokemons that should be weaks are beeing increaseds and pokemons that should be really strongs beeing decreaseds?lol Lee and Chan was overpower? yes they was. But now lol they don't...
  4. T

Habilities/HM's

Well there is some habilities like dig that a few pokemons had them. If I need dig I need to take a pokemon like digglet or so when I got pokemons that on gameboy can use them like charizard, kabutops... And when I talk about dig it is an example because there are more habilities that pokemons...
  5. T

Dragonite bug

Well I'm here to help a friend that can't come here to report. The problem is that his dragonite died on pvp and when he went to heal pokes dragonite get 100% of his life back but still dead. His name on game is Gandzialf from Diamond. Here you got print:
  6. T

PvP, Experience and Pokemon League

Well I got a little sugestions that would be nice if they got implanted on game. 1st one is a bit change on pvp zone, well, it is so small and everyone went there to trade, duel and other things. It is a bit annoying where there is like 50 people there and you can even move to get out of that...
Back