Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Can u advice when u will screw up the server?

yesterday we got an advice of the server going down... fine, but then the server went down like for another 5 times screwing up some ppl quest, and making them loose time and money please gm if u are going to bug the server again, advice that u will get server going down the next 2 hours before...
  2. M

[Donation] diamonds dont arrive

problema solved thanks
  3. M

[Support] Old Christmas Outfit

In the first christmas event (tiiime ago) there was a chance of getting a christmas outfit (the guy at right side) : http://img03.imgland.net/28EcPhhxcZ.png I remember that i spent some of my christmas egg and points from that event for that cool outfit, then u guys changed it for another one...
  4. M

[Donation] Need help from gm staff

In a short summary of the problem: I buyed 10 diamonds, some days after I got a problem with my credit card, got chargeback, i got deleted, in the momment I talked with some gms and them told me that if I pay the chargeback 8,40 dlls aprox. i will get my account back, i resolved the problem with...
  5. M

[Support] Need to talk with JANO!

If any staff member who can contact Jano can tell him to talk with me it would be great, we were supposed to talk for a problem i need to resolve with him, and i have been looking for him the last two weeks and nothing. thanks
  6. M

Can i have my ban out for the test server?

Time ago i got a problem with my credit card and i was banned for chargeback, but the gm who gave me the ban said me that I could get my ban out if I pay the chargeback cost. That was like 5 months ago now i want to play again, im waiting for the gm to give me the paypal account for pay the...
  7. M

Staff, why i got deleted? I want proofs

http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?14858-Why-I-got-deleted almost 1 week waiting for an answer, I just want an answer and in the support forum I dont know if the dont see my thread or the just dont wanna answer, maybe they will see the thread here..
  8. M

Why I got deleted?

Well Im semi-retired since like 1-2 months (I mean I just enter like 30mins peer weekend) and now I try to log into my account and I see that im deleted for destructive behaviour, but really I dont know what I did, can I know what I did?? because "destructive behaviour" dont say me anything or...
  9. M

And the Christmas Event?

Just that, staff what happens with christmas event wich was suposed to be 1 moth and half ago...
  10. M

S> Cloned Raichu and poliwrath 103!!

Sell Cloned raichu 85 and poliwrath 103, both male offer here or send pm
  11. M

Shuckle Withdraw.

Well if u use shuckle attack "withdraw" nothing happens and it says "Not Valid Attack" thats all :P
  12. M

Hitmonlee cant learn tm earthquake

well hitmonlee is a poke with just 5 attacks x,x and in bulbapedia says that he can learn it but ingame no. 19:22 You see TM26 Earthquake.
  13. M

Poke eggs as loot.

I was thinking in very time you kill a fully evolved poke, u have a posibility to get the first evo of that poke as an egg.. Example: You go and kill a charizard and with a low chance u can get a charmander egg. It would be great to sometimes if u are with luck to get a "20hds loot". Obviously...
  14. M

I cant log on pa

Well that, I cant log on pa, I put my pass and acc number and then it just load my character list for ever what I can do? thanks
  15. M

Bug with exeggcutor razor leaf

Well when I use razor leaf in a stunned, or sleeping Seadra it doesn't hit. I just have this bug with seadra but maybe its the same in other pokes hope u fix it fast
  16. M

Can Omastar Learn Tm 19 Giga Drain?

Can Omastar Learn Tm 19 Giga Drain?Can Omastar Learn Tm 19 Giga Drain?Can Omastar Learn Tm 19 Giga Drain?Can Omastar Learn Tm 19 Giga Drain?Can Omastar Learn Tm 19 Giga Drain?Can Omastar Learn Tm 19 Giga Drain? sombeody knows?? somebody tryed?? thx, if nobody knows can a gm answer this please...
  17. M

Sell onix 88!!

The price its around 8k (I say around because I will accp pokes) I accp kabutops,electabuzz,charizard,lee.....onix lower lvl+hds too Send a pm or find me at game cya
  18. M

Lee Blaze Kick

it should be a fire attack and in the game its a fighting type atack it should be fixed +.+
  19. M

sell venasur 102

sell vena 102...
  20. M

I get hacked

The last time I played PA was like one or maybe 2 weeks ago... Today I see that was a new client and that the ddsos atack stoped so i wanted to play but I try and try but I canot log in, I only get this message: "account or pasword is incorrect", I tryed to create a new account using my last...
Back