1. Wichox

Hi.

Hello there
  2. Wichox

[Sell] Some Pokes

Sell Scyther 108 male and Cloned Beedrill 75 male -offer you-
  3. Wichox

Back - Just Saying

I'll be more active now. (UPing and that things) For those who didn't know i retired on January :c PS: I may convince Elitou to come too :d
  4. Wichox

Laura Typos

22:21 Laura: Do you want to try the Rookie mode for the price of 100000 gold coins? should be: 22:21 Laura: Do you want to try the Rookie mode for the price of 100000 pokecents? EDIT: Also this can happen: 22:34 Laura: Welcome Wichox, are you ready for the fight? You can ask me for help...
  5. Wichox

Selling Pokes

I'm selling the pokes of my signature Post ur offers here -ur offer-
  6. Wichox

Add Mail System To Current Gameservers

Title explains itself :P.
  7. Wichox

Selling Pokes

Sell Scyther 108 [Male] -offer you- Sell Onix 79 [Female] -offer you- Sell Cloned Beedrill 75 [Male] -offer you- Buy Halloween Haunter (Offer You) Sell Eevee Egg (Diamonds or Cash Only)
  8. Wichox

Sell Cloned Pokes

Sell Cloned Beedrill 75 male (indigo ball) -offer you- Msg Wichox or Msg Elitou
  9. Wichox

HELP! Bug on Changing Password

I changed my password on site, it gave me error 0 and cant log in with new or old password :S
  10. Wichox

Keeps Debuging

20:47 You see dirt. Position: [X: 2077] [Y: 3788] [Z: 7]. all that zone, in some parts it debugs people (happened 5+ times to me and 2 times to elitou)
  11. Wichox

Control Mind

When you are attacking a wild poke, if other person use control mind on it.... you cant attack it.... and if the control mind effect goes down.... and you kill the wild poke, you dont get exp from it.
  12. Wichox

Lighthouse's Electrodes

it evolves from voltorb on lvl 40 o.o
  13. Wichox

Tree Bug on Chiko Island

20:33 You see jungle grass. Position: [X: 3021] [Y: 4778] [Z: 6].
  14. Wichox

Clair GYM Bug

I got to the GYM, asked a duel with her..... the first poke she called out was dragonair but it had 40% of its hp ._. http://2.imgland.net/MSgkM.png
  15. Wichox

Small Border Bug

http://2.imgland.net/enEMt.png it explains itself XD
  16. Wichox

Selling pokes

IM SELLING THE FOLLOWING POKES: -YOU CAN OFFER HERE OR MSG INGAME (Wichox)- -Golem 99 -Seadra 53 -Vaporeon 61 -(OFFER YOU .... ACCEPT ALL)-
  17. Wichox

Cloned Beedrill Bug

Well i saw that some kanto pokes got new attacks, beedrill got 2 new attacks: Bug Bite and Fear Cloned Beedrill doesnt has the new ones, just the old ones. Im 100% sure that its a bug, thats why i posted it here. Edit: Khan showed that there are the attacks, but they dont show up in cooldowns...
  18. Wichox

Sell venusaur almost 110

SELL VENUSAUR 109 ALMOST 110 (2.5K HD) Msg me ingame: Wichox
  19. Wichox

Sell charmeleon 72

Sell charmeleon 72 (offer you) accept all (pumpkinheads/diamonds/cash/pokes)
  20. Wichox

Diamond Cant login?

well am im the only with the problem?
Back