Welcome!

Search results

1. Rodo

UI/UX feedback

That's awesome. I think the Game Interface tutorial should be updated.
  2. Rodo

UI/UX feedback

Hello guys. I'm playing game for almost 6 years, actually I was in the test server (beta) previous to the official version. I really enjoy this game, and wanna make it better providing some feedback that may be helpful for the PA team. 1. Is this really necessary?, I know that the private...
  3. Rodo

Someone can help me please?

You should have some background knowledge of IP address : http://whatismyipaddress.com/keeps-changing
  4. Rodo

i should really stop trowing pokeballs

I think he just wants to show how many pokemons he caught throwing random pokeballs.
  5. Rodo

[Support] Platinum closed

Possible, but the post don't talk about close it 2 days before the changes, and the both days of diamond account that we are going to lose
  6. Rodo

[Support] Platinum closed

Is almost an hour since Platinum server got closed. Will it be open soon?
  7. Rodo

Kadabra in 1 Great Ball

and 0 catchs? wow!!
  8. Rodo

Funny trade offers

22:14 Elpano Chazz [59]: buy dex cabuto
  9. Rodo

Kadabra in 1 Great Ball

Not yet. I need to figure out how this works. I think I should follow the 2 level pattern (45-47-49) to get it fast hahaha
  10. Rodo

Kadabra in 1 Great Ball

The luckiest man in this server? Total: 3 Kadabra with 44 great balls
  11. Rodo

Kadabra in 1 Great Ball

Ok, this is a madness, just caught one more with 8 great balls
  12. Rodo

DC/Character stuck

Will be great if you post a screenshot that help admins to locate the bug and us to evitate stuck there
  13. Rodo

Funny trade offers

04:20 Cronos [111]: buy good poke
  14. Rodo

Kadabra in 1 Great Ball

rehost of screenshot
  15. Rodo

Kadabra in 1 Great Ball

Ok, this in UNREAL, just catch a Kadabra with 1 great ball only, can't believe it. I think this is the most awesome thing that I made in this game. UPDATE: 8 great balls later: UPDATE 2: 35 great balls later
  16. Rodo

Fishing Guru isn't giving me new tasks

Yes, I know, that problem was that I needed to say "task yes" instead "task", it's kinda weird
  17. Rodo

Well its fixed now, I said "task yes" instead "task" and worked. Anyway Administrators should check this because is so confusing. NOT WORKING: 23:39 Toro [45]: task 23:39 Fishing Guru: I don't have any new task for you right now. WORKING: 23:39 Toro [45]: task yes 23:39 Fishing Guru: Now let...
  18. Rodo

Hi, I completed all task of killing magikarps, polywags, horseas, goldeens and krabbys, and I don't know how to proceed with the NPC: 23:21 Toro [45]: hi 23:21 Fishing Guru: Welcome, Toro! I have been expecting you. 23:21 Toro [45]: report 23:21 Fishing Guru: You haven't started any task of...
  19. Rodo

PA Manager [1.1]

Old as Administrators, I was in the test server before PA was official
  20. Rodo

PA Manager [1.1]

After some years I came back just a few days ago. I know that the tool is so updated, also the another app that a guy posted over here. If you guys really liked it I can remake it with tons of new functions and update it to the actual PA version without problems. But, I will need massive help...
Back