Welcome!

Search results

1. S

Eevee Evolution Balancing!

I agree with Blue in some points , concerning the Eevee evolutions , Jolteon is a bit Op I think it really should be a little nerfed , I cant say much about Vaporeon cuz i've never had one neither tested it. Now , Flareon has some "fine hits" for his lvl , I mean , i've never seen a Flareon High...
  2. S

New NPC (TM Deleter)

But still soon Tm's will be more popular then they are , you know why , and It's price will drop sooner or later , so because of that it'll be just like the gameboys , "buy one , try it on x pokemon" if you dont like it , delete , so i think it should have some "fair" price for removing it.
  3. S

Rhydon Cooldowns (his starter moves, not the higher levels)

Agreed with the topic , I have a Rhydon too and these minor fixes would help alot in its balancing but still i think he should have some of its normal moves replaced for earth/rock ones and please add DIG , i dont see how a pokemon with a drill in his face cant dig a hole? ._.
  4. S

New NPC (TM Deleter)

True a move deleter is a nice suggestion , but it should be expensive so people would think alot before using a TM :p
  5. S

Machamp

True Machamp is very good pokemon but still he has no life , can be easily killed by alot of pokes , i've asked so many times for the Gods to review it , but they changed alot of pokemons but Machamp :/ , so if they at least add some life to it now it would be great :P
  6. S

tutor gives ks

@Viola Pirujas , dude YOU from almost all players are the one who Ks the MOST , you always KS any 1 who's a respaw that you wanna hunt , so please we all know that you'r not a loved player , look to yourself before judging other ppl.
  7. S

[PvP Tournament] Saturday 18 & Sunday 19

Trainer name - Shin Server - Diamond Bracket - C Nationality - Brazil
  8. S

Little reviews on Arcanine.

True Arca is very rare and a very nice pokemon , it should be reviewed , i mean its a strong fire poke but its hits are not compared to the stronger ones , Zard or Magmar , even Flareon hits more and has more life , so please review it.
  9. S

Price list of pokemons!

Depends on the seller , but there some prices that are waaay wrong , at least in diamond. o.o
  10. S

alba dissituin about magmar nerf

@Som I didnt know that , always thought that magmar was stronger than zard as they say on the anime but still. @Khan Blizzard is an ice atk , so despite the type of the pokemon it will hit according to the strenght of the pokemon and Nite is weak against ice , so :P @Topic I agree that these...
  11. S

Tibia Djinn System/Pokemons

Agreed that's a nice idea , but i think that should be more analyzed by the admins , cuz setting the price like this will change the price of such pokemons in this case for less than they worth now , and setting the price too high would be insane cuz then everydoby would be rich , mainly the...
  12. S

Autoloot command

True Nails are Bugged o.o
  13. S

I'm starting to get sick of those... Staff member please look.

@Kenn's and Miss Pearl - Totally true. Short.
  14. S

Hypocrisy: Level God.

Its not about "owning" the respaw , its about respect , just like a line , if there's anyone "using" it , just wait your turn on the line or go some place else. Is that so hard? e.e
  15. S

Hypocrisy: Level God.

^ Totally true. Almost no one respects other people respawns , this is f*cking annoying , everytime I try to hunt something there's one m*ther f*cker that comes over and just "stays" at the respaw and I have to fight over the respaw e.e , what are we bunch of monkeys? LoL Seriously people dont...
  16. S

Frequent Kick Outs

I'm having that problem too , I even thought that I had something wrong with my pc or my net , but everything is fine , just getting these kicks , also some friends complained about the same too. o.o
  17. S

Bugs.

Hi , well after 2 months without playing I started again yesterday and realized that some things that were bugged are STILL bugged , I mean , Machamp's Strafe still doenst work e.e , Npc Pokemons can still atack your pokemon if you use invisible. I'm kinda disappointed actually , I mean , 2...
  18. S

Give your opinion: Good reward or NO?

Using Som's words as my own and you just did your "part" as a good player ,and got lucky they still gave you a reward for that , otherwise , if any player were caught abusing this bug , they would be banned and that would be it.
  19. S

Shiny pokes - 91~ done.

@up short~
  20. S

Jynx

Golduck is Water/Psychic @post Agreed!
Back