Welcome!

Search results

1. Kenn

Buy Cloned Alakazam and a few more, also selling stuff.

I'll catch you in-game. What's your nickname in-game?
  2. Kenn

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

Only noobs share pokemons. PS: Zifo, wanna share? (L)
  3. Kenn

Buy Cloned Alakazam and a few more, also selling stuff.

Buying: Cloned Alakazam Cloned Gengar Cloned Venusaur Cloned Blastoise Selling: Gengar [102] [F] Hitmonlee [101] [M] Arcanine [80] [M]
  4. Kenn

[Halloween event] 24 october ~ 1 november

3000 is really high.. People with limited time will pay for those who can play 24/7.
  5. Kenn

OMG another one

Ok. <short>
  6. Kenn

TM 05 Roar ^^

Congratulations Takashi, you deserve it ;)!
  7. Kenn

A Music Idea?

Thread moved to "Suggestions".
  8. Kenn

Hacked account

No problem! I'm glad I was able to help. Issue solved, thread closed.
  9. Kenn

account lost ... help me please

Send me all the information you have via Private Message, if you can prove that the account is yours, we'll help you to get it back.
  10. Kenn

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

11. Kenn

The Anti-Scam Guide

Greetings. This thread will contain the most popular tricks used by the scammers. For those who don't know the actual scam tricks, it's worth taking a look to avoid getting scammed on the future. Trick #1 - Trading cents as ten thousand dollar coins (Scarab Coins) Trick #2 - Selling Big...
  12. Kenn

Necesito ayuda con mi cuenta

Send me a Private Message with all the information you have, if I confirm that you are the owner of the account I'll send you your account information back and reset your Recovery Key.
  13. Kenn

Hacked account

Account information PMed and Recovery Key reseted. Create a new one and store it safely this time ;)!
  14. Kenn

Intensive Training Quest

That's why there are Cloned Pokemons..
  15. Kenn

Intensive Training Quest

The base quest was suggested thinking about Chan/Lee, but maybe the Staff could make two more doors and use those for Machamp and Hitmontop too, that's up to them.
  16. Kenn

Intensive Training Quest

Yes, Hitmonchan's training is on the other door, with NPC Master Jackie, as for Hitmontop, I have no idea, that would depend on how strong it is, it's up to the Staff.
  17. Kenn

Intensive Training Quest

Yes, I thought about that.. But since the duels aren't that hard for both of them, I don't see many problems on that.. Besides, the main challenge is travelling a lot and killing a big amount of pokemons, making it a "training"! Anyway, if the Staff think they are needed, those are just minor...
  18. Kenn

Intensive Training Quest

Greetings! This time, I'm here to suggest a quest for pokemons that already exist: Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan. It would require a new NPC, and the mechanism would be very similar to FFP's tower, but it would be a cave instead, where you go deeper and deeper (a secret cave, of course ;)). After you...
  19. Kenn

Cloned Pokemons Quest (Mewtwo Island)

Yes I did and I did those quests myself too. It's up to the Staff, if they feel like putting more work into it and doing it that way, splitting the quest with level requeriments, doors and adding a few more initial not-so-hard missions so low levels can conclude'em, I don't see any problem...
Back