Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Suggestion

Hello, i have tryed post on Suggestion section but are locked to new posts, Growlithe to evolve to Arcanine need a fire stone ok... But need up Growlithe a lot... need level 60 to use Evolve, my suggestion is put him to evolve on Level 50.. because is very hard up pokemon first evolution on...
  2. B

Some Spells of Buff and Others

1) Rage, War Dog, Focus, Etc, only up damage 10~20%, its a bug or its the real power of spell?; 2) spells of porygon are not fixed? 3) Bubbles of Seadra lv 78 = 650~ Bubbles of Tentacruel lv 59 = 850~Water Ball Seadra lv 78 = 700~ Water Ball Tentacruel lv 59 = 1350~ Its a bug or real power...
  3. B

Cave Entrance

I can enter here? and i have find other Cave Entrance in floor. i can enter? thank you
  4. B

Bug on quest?

Its a bug? or isnot a quest?
  5. B

XP reduced at level 50

Hey Staff, the Exp of pokemons are reduced too, how i can up my pokemons level 50- more hard than a level 40.... please reduce only xp of character, pokemons need continue normal XP....
  6. B

Bubblebeam

Hello, sometimes Bubblebeam make a damage of 10%~20% of damage real
  7. B

Respaw Wiglytuff

Somebody know where i can dex in Wiglytuff? ( i have found jyglypuffs but not wiglytuff ) I need this so much, thank you....
  8. B

Porygon Bug

Reflect (Magic Coat) - Reflecting Meele Focus - Up damage only to 10~20% its correct? my psychic is 450 +-.... with focus 550... And, after u get level 50, only player reduced exp is false!!!!!!!!! pokemon lost exp too... please! put pokemons to receive exp = lv 50- or nobody will up again...
  9. B

Spells Tentacruel

Hello, my friend make your tentacool, to tentacruel, and the damages are low, tentacool have best hits than tentacruel.
  10. B

3 Bugs (2 speel, 1 inventory)

Spell shockwave from Marowak only hit 1 sqm Spell Magic Coat(Reflect) of Porygon Reflect Melle damage too My Portrait was dissapared (i clicked use in portrait and dissapared, after used pokeball in a dead pokemon) and one question, Exp in Level 50 down? if its correct, you want i up pokemons lv...
  11. B

Portrait Disappeared, and XP Reduced

I have found 2 bugs, my Exp was reduced, and the portrait of my pokemons disappeared Name: Brinks World: Diamond
Back