Welcome!

Search results

1. jasm141

Client PA Error to Open

Client PA Error to Open, i play in windows XP Sp3 Dirext 9 Show error: "Unable to initialize EGL." Pls fix option. .... No Much english.
  2. jasm141

[Recovery] Lost My Pokemons.

I lost my objects and Pokemon, instead have objects in my house in the CP, my pokemon are defined in the image that edit in asignature, I want to get back it since I have enough playing time and not had any inconvenience, may be it is replaced and deleted by the House objects. Kingdra 87 M...
  3. jasm141

Update Sprite Porygon and Omastar Suggestions

Hello my Suggestions Sprites edited by me. porygon new sprites. Omastar + Addon *.* -Edited by Jasm-
  4. jasm141

new method of donation

new method of donation through the website soon to be like paypal .... Page virtapay.com/r/jasm141 with that I help my new method of donation and a diamond for premmy obtain both a fast and easy way with the support of several pages like amazon, etc. .. I await your prompt response and to be...
  5. jasm141

una quest con los panas...

una quest salen paraset,arbok, muk, venomoth, etc.
  6. jasm141

Duda... habra shyni pokemon??

Duda... habra shyni pokemon :?:... como en pokemon online seria genial poder tener pokemones con esas cualidades... que dicen al respecto...? :?: en realidad cuando jugue el beta no vi ni un shyni pokemon !! :cry:
Back