Welcome!

Search results

1. D

exp share item/command

EXP SHARE ------------------- In the games there is an exp share item, a very useful tool. and it would be great to have in PA as well. Some pokemon are just too weak to lv on there own once they get to lv 50 or 60 or so...
  2. D

Daycare question

I wanted to know if your pokemon gain exp faster when you are offline or if it is the same? my friend and me both put magikarps at the same lv in the daycare at the same time and he got his lv 50 when mine was lv 46 lol. and he is offline alot more than me. i don't remimber taking mine out...
  3. D

Broken pokedex i cant dex some pokemon

for some reason my pokedex will not let me dex kabuto mainly and i need it for box 3, i looked at my dex and i found this... it has quilava and mewtwo in it and they are numbers 140 and 146 lol. is there a way to fix this? i just wanna be able to do box 3 :\
  4. D

question about the catch rate

A question that i think alot of people want to kno. does you level affect the catch rate of a pokemon? is it easier for me to catch the same pokemon when im level 50 than it would be if i were lv 20? i just want to kno if its actually worth trying to catch a high level pokemon or if i shouldent...
  5. D

can i get an official post from a gm about male and female p

can a gm tell me whether males really have extra attack or not? i dont kno and everyone keeps saying different things
  6. D

Client error i cant run the client

I cannot run the client, i downloaded it in ZIP and in RAR. i extracted both in to new folders and every time i try to open the client i get the error "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002)." can anyone help me? i cant figure it out...
  7. D

can a mod plz look ive been trying to speak to one for days

ok... DITTO, i kno its not finished, but i sincerly hope that it wont do SO LITTLE damage in the full release. ditto is my favorite pokemon and in the beta he just flat out sucks because he dosent have as good of damage output as the pokemon that he copied. in the gameboy games he was an exact...
  8. D

PC depot box in dept store

I think it would be great if there where some pc storage poxes in the bottom floor of the celadon department store. i find my self catching a lot of low level pokemon and i end up with my depot box full of pokemon and it takes me forever to sell them all walking back and forth. I would even...
Back