Welcome!

Search results

1. D

exp share item/command

yes but it would only work if the pokemon where close to the same level say 50-80% of the level so if the pokemon was lv 50 (or could go off character) then the one you are leveling has to be at least lv 25 or 35.
  2. D

Balancing Pokemon

i would say the following... Rhydon - (underpowered) waaaay underpowered... takes forever to level rhyhorn because he/she is soooooo weak and then he evolves and is exactly the same but with a different sprite.... lol needs to learn an attack or 2 when it evolves. Rhydon is waaay harder to get...
  3. D

Game Rules Broken, Again..

16:02 Sharky has taken the action "Banishment" against: mikeox huge (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Spamming", and comment: "spam.".
  4. D

ye ^ there it is. that is againsed the rules and it bothers alot of players. he needs to be banned....
  5. D

i will have to admit that i never get any help from any gm or tutor, and i also never have... ever... lol
  6. D

actually he spammed in public and crap too lol
  7. D

exp share item/command

ye thats a great idea ;p thnks alek
  8. D

exp share item/command

it could be worked out a little better, mabye like a decreased exp when in a party idk lol
  9. D

exp share item/command

ye but gyarados is easy anyway ppl sell them for 500hd lol. and healing others with wiggly wont get exp for any pokemon but the one fighting.
  10. D

exp share item/command

@ nerox healing wouldent get you any exp, Oo and besides in the game it was meant to be so that you can level a low level pokemon when all you others and a high level so that you can use the lower one. im just saying it would balance out all the crappy pokemon to where they would at least be...
  11. D

Rhydon Abilities, GMS?

I definatly agree, all other rock types have these attacks at lower levels and most pokemon leard new attacks when they evolve. rhydon is hard as S**T to get so he should at least be a LITTLE useful ;\
  12. D

exp share item/command

EXP SHARE ------------------- In the games there is an exp share item, a very useful tool. and it would be great to have in PA as well. Some pokemon are just too weak to lv on there own once they get to lv 50 or 60 or so...
  13. D

Daycare question

I wanted to know if your pokemon gain exp faster when you are offline or if it is the same? my friend and me both put magikarps at the same lv in the daycare at the same time and he got his lv 50 when mine was lv 46 lol. and he is offline alot more than me. i don't remimber taking mine out...
  14. D

Broken pokedex i cant dex some pokemon

huh? its been this way for 3 or 4 days now...
  15. D

Broken pokedex i cant dex some pokemon

for some reason my pokedex will not let me dex kabuto mainly and i need it for box 3, i looked at my dex and i found this... it has quilava and mewtwo in it and they are numbers 140 and 146 lol. is there a way to fix this? i just wanna be able to do box 3 :\
  16. D

question about the catch rate

i kno that you have to be at least 10 levels under the pokemons level in order to use it, i want to know if being a higher level kames it easier for u to catch a pokemon.
  17. D

question about the catch rate

A question that i think alot of people want to kno. does you level affect the catch rate of a pokemon? is it easier for me to catch the same pokemon when im level 50 than it would be if i were lv 20? i just want to kno if its actually worth trying to catch a high level pokemon or if i shouldent...
  18. D

can i get an official post from a gm about male and female p

Re: can i get an official post from a gm about male and fema thats what i thought lol thx
  19. D

can i get an official post from a gm about male and female p

can a gm tell me whether males really have extra attack or not? i dont kno and everyone keeps saying different things
  20. D

Client error i cant run the client

If it helps at all i Just had to do a full system restore a few hours ago...
Back