Welcome!

Search results

1. W

Topic for small issues

slowly but surely, be very patient, there are only a few more years to go :D
  2. W

Craft Suggestions

It is practically what every "diamond" wants there to be 3 slots for baits, to fish gyarado net without taking mega s xDDDD
  3. W

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

Surf - Quaquaval
  4. W

Players' memes

Wasn't the 100 boxes the reward?rowletsus
  5. W

Bug on Cloned Island

If I remember correctly, this problem has been going on for years, you can only move with the keyboard and not with the mouse by clicking xDD
  6. W

Easter Drawing Contest 2024

Bueno, si cosas de ti te ofenden, solo tenia esa duda, el dibujo es bonito pero me abstendré de decir nada más ya que todo es odio, saludos :D
  7. W

Easter Drawing Contest 2024

Is it possible to draw digitally? Because I see that someone published a digital drawing, but the regulations do not say anything about digital drawing... if they could explain this, and then they come out with the idea that digital drawing is possible...
  8. W

Easter Event spoiler - 2024

Don't worry friend, you did more work than the one on the wiki
  9. W

Add shinies to regular boxes

The most useful thing I see is that all boxes 2 and 3 have achievements, so many players who only dedicate themselves to making achievements buy, and the boxes can be controlled, for my part I have about 300 boxes 2 kanto/hoen/ johto xD It would be a good way to put those boxes to use.
  10. W

Add shinies to regular boxes

Simply the topic of boxing, we shouldn't touch on that topic, we all know how this ends, worse if you ask to get boxing shinys... there if the gero is right there are players who live in pvp and get shinys, no one knows how they do it but hey, good for them... or like the 1st latios I think it...
  11. W

600 catch captured, I say 600 catch buying boxestrubbishderp
  12. W

If you have 169/174, why don't you upload the spoiler of what you already have? for people like you who only want one, they don't share spoilers xD
  13. W

Players rarest catches

arreglado
  14. W

Suggestions for improving the Contest

Let's hope and next time, pay a little more attention or seriousness to the thing, and well, congratulations to the winners, they saw an opportunity and knew how to take advantage of it well and that's the same reason why more players don't participate xD
  15. W

Suggestions for improving the Contest

First of all, Trafalgar Water Law's comment is off topic, like it mentions one thing but means another, are you okay? Do you want to redeem yourself for something you have done? Because your comment doesn't fit this post at all. Now about Carlos Eduardo's publication, I don't see any offense...
  16. W

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

platinum things xD I have the idea that all the players who have 20k+ balls in respaw where 1 pokemon comes out use bot (maybe not all) but the majority in diamond and I have seen many players who only give it 1 ban and that's it and they continue throwing many balls and They have 30k balls for...
  17. W

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

sad platinum, better see diamond, here the tapus fall with up to 50 balls :)
  18. W

Money and upgrade pricing markets

It's not that they don't care, it's a lot of work, apparently more than what they already have with the professions... The ideal would be to increase the slot "14:27 You are carrying 502 items, you have 498 slots left." Well we only have 1k space in our inventory. The market at the moment is...
  19. W

Valentine Event / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

What a laugh they make, because of their desperation, I hope at least they come out in the top 3 for the reward, otherwise they will make me laugh
  20. W

Valentine Event / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

but they did not specify that it had to be only 1 player xD, therefore it is a legal loophole there
Back