Welcome!

Search results

1. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

I BACK :O
  2. Rize Action

Biweekly Life Thread Contest

I'm really grateful, unfortunately at the moment I'm not playing due to studies, but soon I'll be back, thank you very much for the recognition <3
  3. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Hi Guys
  4. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Hi Guys ENG: today I woke up with a certain desire to level up, so the goal was to level up from 140 to 147 and tomorrow finishing leveling 150 and starting the Papoi Quest, I managed to reach today's goal and a little more, follow the print <3 PT: hoje acordei com uma certa vontade de upar...
  5. Rize Action

Random Party Tournament 2022!

Rize Action & @Lord Malboro Diamond
  6. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

ENG: Because yesterday was women's day, I ended up playing a little, pos I was enjoying it with my girlfriend and my mother. PT: Devido ontem ter sido o dia das mulheres eu acabei jogando pouco, pos estava aproveitando o dia com minha namorada e minha mãe. Hi Guys Have a...
  7. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Hi Guys CATCH! To The Next/Até a Próxima
  8. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Quests,Status e Team Atualizados! Updated Quests, Status and Team!
  9. Rize Action

Sequel [LT]

Following <3
  10. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

is one of the goals
  11. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

haha, obrigado <3
  12. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Thank you, I appreciate that you follow <3
  13. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Hi Guys PT: Agradecer ao jogador @Lag por ter me emprestado os pokémons para fazer a arena, sem eles não teriam feito kkk ENG: Thank you player lag for promising me the pokemons to make the arena, without them I wouldn't have done it kkk I took the...
  14. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Hi Guys I did the TM 033 Reflect quest I put the missing TM in Sylveon and last but not least I upgraded mime and sylveon to level 130 EDIT: I ended up losing the aromatisse print up lv 130
  15. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Finalmente/Finally
  16. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Progress: Used 3844 ultra balls, 400 rocket balls on Klefki (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 80.5%.
  17. Rize Action

[LT] Rize Action

Sorry for the absence, I've been trying since getting klefki yesterday lol at the time Used 2038 ultra balls, 13 rocket balls on Klefki (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 38.1%.
Back