Welcome!

Search results

1. W

Screen of the month - February 2024

That moment when in February there is something else other than another Latias, and you receive something like that for daily points...
  2. W

[Support] Lost Pokemon

Photo
  3. W

[Support] Lost Pokemon

Hello, I would like to ask you to check if my hitmonlee is not lost, I left it at home because I was using the cloned version and I haven't been able to find it for a long time, my hitmonlee had the ability to recless and tms super power
  4. W

[Support] Lost Pokes

Nick: Wyspany / Diamond Shiny Garbodor [130][M]Ablity:Aftermath Items:Poison Barb TM:Venom Strom Ball:Pokeball Cloned Hitmonlee[130][M][+1addon] Ablity:Recless Item:Protein TM:Super Power TM:Force Palm Ball:Premier ball
  5. W

Digital Drawing Contest

HI https://www.autodraw.com/share/2U72W26GE2AP
  6. W

Propozycja

Raczej dużo dziennie złapanych rare i very rare pokemonów nie będzie, dlatego proszę o wypowiedź kogoś kto będzie tworzył taki system a później dodanie głosowania na ten temat
  7. W

Propozycja

Witam mam prośbę o dodaniu głosowania nad pomysłem mianowicie czy ludzie by chcieli zobaczyć jakie pokemony były złapane przez ostatnie x czasu np ostatnie 8 godzin chodzi mi o pokemony rare i very rare żeby wykluczyć karpie i resztę pokemonów które zaśmiecać będą forum jeżeli to możliwe byłoby...
  8. W

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest 2022

Christmas is getting closer and closer, this wonderful time spent with family, friends and Padventures players is something magical and unforgettable. During the Christmas, people forget about various problems surrounding us from all over the world, it's the moment when we can forget about our...
  9. W

Make spam here

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkdolphylol
  10. W

Make spam here

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  11. W

Make spam here

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
  12. W

Make spam here

dddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa