Welcome!

Search results

1. Peter E

ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:

Hello Everyone :) I have playing PA on linux for about 10 years, using wine. Recently I get this error and I can't log in: MESA-INTEL: warning: Ivy Bridge Vulkan support is incomplete GPU Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics 2500 (IVB GT1) OpenGL 4.2 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 23.2.1-1ubuntu3.1~22.04.2...
  2. Peter E

Quest of the Elements - Bug

Hello Everyone, Me and my friends went to do the "Quest of Elements" but: Thee 2 pink stones, both are not right in that place! they normally are there! thank you
  3. Peter E

Can't STOP flying!

Hello Everyone When my connection unwillingly been terminated, many panels disappear including the flying panel. Now my character is hanged in the sky and I can't get it to move or anything without the flying panel. Please help! Thank you
  4. Peter E

[Complaint] Bullies should be banned!

Thank you very much for making this a fun game. But shouldn't be laws banning bullies? That guy (called Juggler) comes to the only place i know to mine, and he killed me 4 times!! http://www.padventures.org/index.php/character/view/Malcolm And belive it or not, (not so smart guy) killed...
  5. Peter E

[Support] How can I contribute to PA (Programming Wise)

Hello Everyone, My name is Peter, I am a programmer from Egypt I have been playing PA for like a year, and I was wondering If i can contribute the PA by using my development skills. Thank you,
Back