Welcome!

Search results

1. pedrochaves

Homem-sereia [LT]

celebihype Hello my friends, i came to share with you the last pass/event and my latest achievements. celebihype Starting with the achievements, i finally reached 600 catch and get fishing accel. In this time interval i also went to the wormhole (complete all ultra beast catches) and...
  2. pedrochaves

Homem-sereia [LT]

:magihype: Hello darlings, i came to share with you the acquisitions that took place in this last event. :magihype: In this event I kept focusing on the shiny eeveelutions and ended up getting one of them, for me, the most beautiful (along with umbreon). Shiny Leafeon Leafeonlaugh I also...
  3. pedrochaves

Summer Crazy Car Tournament!

Homem-sereia / Platinum
  4. pedrochaves

Homem-sereia [LT]

Hello buddys. Another event is over and im here to show the results of it. mewlove In this event my focus was the eeveelutions. I didn't get any of them, but... sadumbreon This poke i caught one day before the event. Shiny Kricketune Beautiful Poke!!! Bulbasaurlove On event i caught 2...
  5. pedrochaves

Dark Flame [LT]

Ajudado
  6. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Task 4:
  7. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Color: Black Task 1: Task 2: Task 3:
  8. pedrochaves

Homem-sereia [LT]

Hey guys, just a quick update on my progress in the game. celebihype These last few days have been a mix of luck and bad luck (maybe luckier). Weedlecool Luckyyy. munchlaxdab 15:28 Homem-sereia dealt 13.2% damage and got: 1x Twin Charm. Unfortunately I lost the print but, 14:59...
  9. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Color: Gray Task 1: 10:57 You caught a pokemon (Magnemite [11]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center! 11:08 You caught a pokemon (Machop [14]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your...
  10. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nick: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Task 1: Task 2: 09:40 Your Tinkatink advanced from level 24 to level 25. 09:40 Your Tinkatink advanced from level 25 to level 26. 09:40 Your Tinkatink advanced from level 26 to level 27. 09:41 Your Chansey advanced from level 50 to...
  11. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Task 1: Task 2: Task 3: Task 4: 1- green apple 2- leaves 3- seed 4- bulb 5- venusaur leaf 6- emerald pendant 7- meadow plate 8- bayleaf leaf 9- chikorita leaf 10- clay 11- pot of bug moss 12- natural crystal shard 13- green crystal shard...
  12. pedrochaves

Homem-sereia [LT]

mewlove
  13. pedrochaves

Homem-sereia [LT]

I'll show how the result of the last event was. Shinys: 21:38 You caught a pokemon (Shiny Garbodor [70]). 15:09 You received a pokemon (Shiny Rufflet [15]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center! 10:12 You caught a pokemon (Shiny...
  14. pedrochaves

Homem-sereia [LT]

Welcome to my Life Thread. Hey guys. I decided to open LT to show a little of my routine in the game. Homem-sereia Level: 402 Catch: 534 Cards: 771 Main goals: - 600 Catch - Darkrai / Master Ball - Some Rare Catchs
  15. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Task 1: 20:38 You caught a pokemon (Charmander [14]). 20:41 You caught a pokemon (Paras [10]). 20:45 You caught a pokemon (Wurmple [12]). 20:59 You caught a pokemon (Torchic [25]). Task 2: 21:10 You have successfully harvested a Leppa berry! 21:12 You...
  16. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Task 1: Orange: 22:28 You caught a pokemon (Paras [18]). Red: 22:17 You caught a pokemon (Krabby [11]). Purple: 22:24 You caught a pokemon (Gastly [11]). White: 22:27 You caught a pokemon (Mankey [12]). Green: 22:19 You caught a pokemon (Metapod [21])...
  17. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Task 1: Task 2: Task 3: 22:02 You caught a pokemon (Marill [12]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center! 22:02 You caught a pokemon (Poliwag [7]). But you are already holding six Pokemon...
  18. pedrochaves

Colors of the Spring

Nickname: Homem-sereia World: Platinum Task 1: Task 2: 09:44 Santiago: You sold 1x Sandshrew, 1x Kakuna, 1x Abra, 1x Manectric, 1x Meowth for 4 ten thousand dollars, 41 hundred dollars and 60 dollars. Task 3: Task 4: 11:26 Your Weepinbell advanced from level 22 to level 24. 11:29...
  19. pedrochaves

spam

p
  20. pedrochaves

spam

o
Back