Welcome!

Search results

1. A

[Donation] Doubt

Can i just make an 135 usd donation from my paypal account to your registred mail in paypal? or i have to use your links of 90 and 45 usd? i just want to make 1 transaction.
  2. A

[Donation] Donation Options

Hello i want to know if you accept only deposits on Banamex, Oxxo and Seven. Or i can use my celphone and make a transfer?? easy for me.
  3. A

Moxie

Hello its just a little suggestion. I love Moxie and how it works but maybe you can change a bit how we lose the full stack moxie. Its just to keep moxie, after ussing an ability ride, surf, fly, we all know we cant change pokemon because we will lose all our stacks, but after fly, ride etc...
  4. A

ROTO EXP and AMULET COIN

i have a question about how both of these helds work. Roto Exp says "USER" it means only poke right? not player. And about amulet how it works?? increases 30% the loot rate, it means if i have one equiped in pokemon all my drops will be increased. or only the drops of the pokemons who died by...
  5. A

[Recovery] Lost my pokes

Today when i logged in i see there are few pokemons missing. Cloned Sandlash TM Fissure Steelix TM sandstorm Cloned Jynx 130 TM Blizzard Reflect Cloned Kingler TM Hydropump and other Rhyperior 130 TM Earthquake and other and i dont remember the 6th one Name: Ez-Game Wolrd: Platinum
Back