Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Players rarest catches

And I finally got the first Shiny in the Dungeon system.
  2. M

Money and upgrade pricing markets

In fact, in my opinion, the most ideal thing to do would be for you to be able to buy from marketing by discounting directly from your bank. Because it doesn't make sense for you to have a bank to store without being able to make purchases through it.
  3. M

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

And the little horse doesn't like me. xd 20:23 Used 37 ultra balls, 4646 rocket balls, 644 premier balls, 31 sport balls, 1 crystal ball on Shiny Ponyta (Shiny Form).
  4. M

Players rarest catches

TAPU KOKO 1/4
  5. M

Screen of the month - November 2023

And the big day finally arrived. I decided to start this arduous journey in search of my best catch in the game to date 5 months ago. In fact, it took 4 months and 28 days of playing 12 to 16 hours a day to increase the ball count as quickly as possible. and thanks to our commitment we...
  6. M

Players rarest catches

It was painful as always, but more came!
  7. M

Screen of the month - October 2023

It was painful as always, but more came!
  8. M

Players rarest catches

And it didn't work, focus on one and pick up the other xD! 23:31 Used 203 rocket balls, 280 premier balls, 2 sport balls, 182 dream balls on Shiny Mawile (Shiny Form).
  9. M

PAdventures Tales - Community Mini Event (beta)

Cloned Island - Dragon Pink
  10. M

[Recovery] Missing Pokemon

could be verified for me pokemon purple pokeball.Cloned Electivire [130][F] "Thor"[+2 addons]Ability: Motor DriveTM: ReflectTM: DischargePosition: {x = 3828, y = 2962, z = 7} because I missed it and couldn't find it.
  11. M

[Sell] Sell Shiny Sceptile.

20:27 You see a discharged repeat ball. Shiny Sceptile [130][F] Ability: Overgrow TM: Leaf Storm TM: Bullet Seed Offer to Lord Killer in game. :*
  12. M

[Recovery] Errors after Rollback

If you have already defined patience. However, I will pay for an information error I made. I can totally prove that I have the items. But since the mistake was mine, I will have to assume it. Already correcting the error of pokemon's ability all right. As for the items it will be a good loss but...
  13. M

I was wrong, I wanted to say that the amulet is gone too. Because the Server fell out of nowhere.
  14. M

Goodnight! I captured a cloned Tyrogue evolves into Cloned Hitmonlee and mounted it to upalo, but soon it rolled back and what happened I'll report below: 16:09 You see a rocket ball. Cloned Tyrogue [32][M] Ability: Guts 17:29 You see a rocket ball. Cloned Hitmonlee [50][M] 17:29...
  15. M

[Sell] Sell Pokemon

Selling Pokemon. Shiny Empoleon TM: Doom Disire/RainDence __ Shiny Gollurk TM: Shadow Storm/Snarl __ Shiny Hydreigon TM: Reflect/ShadowStorm __ Shiny Florgers TM: Rain Dence/Sleep Talk __ Shiny Cinderace TM: Magma Storm/Snarl __ Shiny Loppuny TM...
  16. M

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Good afternoon! I identified another poke that disappeared yesterday after the server went down heavy ball Incineroar [130][F] Ability: Intimidate TM: Snarl TM: Foul Play Last Use: Lord Killer
  17. M

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

Hello With the fall of the server, 4 of my pokemons disappeared: Tapu Lele [130] Ability: Psychic Surge Items Shiny Charm, Life orb TM: Reflect TM: Fairy Wind Sh Spinda [130] [F] Ability: Own Tempo TM: Reflect TM: Natural Glft Sh Cinderace [130] [F] Ability: Blaze TM: Sleep Talk TM: Snarl Sh...
  18. M

[Sell] Sell Pokemon

Saller : Lord Killer Shiny Flygon 130 TMs: Epcenter/Stone Edge Cloned Raichu 130 TMs: Reflect/Discharged Blacepalon 130 TMs: Shadow Storm/Magma Storm BUY: SHINY GIGALITH/GLACEON/SYLVEON/LUCARIO ( SHINY CHARM ) Pay Cash....
  19. M

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons

World: Diamond Possible characters who used last: Dragon Pink , Pow Slayder , Rodriiguhh , Lord-Killer Pokemon: pokeball.Shiny Primarina [130][F]Ability: Liquid Voice TM: Rain Dance TM: Water Tornado Last use: used between 8 and 11/17/2020
Back