Welcome!

Search results

1. rhess

Selling & buying some Pokes

BUYING Meowstic [X] [FEMALE] TMs: X + X. I pay in cash. I've sold/bought what i needed to, so now I'm just buying Meowstic. bulbathink If u have an offer contact me via ingame: Astoreth. Platinum.
  2. rhess

Ditto being healed when he get hit by sleeptalk.

As tittle says here i show a bug with ditto. I was trying to lvl up to him then figured out that he was healing out of nowhere, and idk if it's bc it's transformed into flygon or if that happens with every pokemon. I'm sorry for the watermark i just installed the program to make the video xd.
  3. rhess

[Support] Can you erase a security pin? xd

Hello im Astoreth from platinum. The other day i was playing on my little brother's character "Kicked Squash". He didn't have a security pin, I got confused and thought I was in my account and when I saw the red padlock I clicked on it and placed my pin. So now he has my security pin on his...
  4. rhess

Astoreth's (Bolkstar) journey [LT]

Some of you already know who I am but if not, this is your time to meet me. I'm Astoreth from platinum, i've had a life thread before but i decided to close it due to personal problems. My name was Bulbakhan, the only thing left from him it's that i still like Bulbasaur. Bulbasaurlove Maybe...
  5. rhess

Tapu Koko

Tapu koko is a cool Pokémon and its moveset is pretty good, especially for duels, which is what it's apparently intended for. but for being basically a legendary it could be better. (p) Fairy Aura (m1) Telekinesis (m2) Electroweb ---> Shocking Web (m3) Electro Ball (m4) Wild Charge...
  6. rhess

Ability Urge + Telepathy ab bug

Telepathy bug I was testing my new "Adrenaline Orb" and I thought it would be a great idea to use telepathy in conjunction with it to have 4 Pokémon at the same time, even if it is only for a moment. And i have found a bug using the ability Telepathy with the held item Ability urge. The...
  7. rhess

Bulbakhan's almost unlucky life [LT]

Hello everyone reading this ^^ I'm Bulbakhan from the Platinum server and I'd like to post my in-game progress here. But first I introduce myself, my name is Miguel, I am currently seventeen years old and im from Mexico. I know I can become someone important in the game even if it takes me a...
  8. rhess

[Support] Lost Pokemons in the recently rollback

My nickname: Bulbakhan. Server: Platinum Hello! I lost some of my pokemons and some items on the recent server down i hope someone can help me to get them back. Pokemons: Obstagoon [130][M] Ab: Reckless. Items: Ability urge, Amulet coin Mr. Mime [124] Ab: Filter TM: Shadow storm. Items...
  9. rhess

[Ban Appeal] Appeal for undelete a character

I want to get undeletion, i got deleted a few months ago for "Destructive behaviour", it is suposed that i said bad things to other player and i have insulted the staff, but it was not me, that was my cousin from my pc because i use "Remember password" and "Auto login" everytime so he said that...
Back