Welcome!

Search results

1. Jonnes Shelter

Leafeon

Can you add Sunny Day in place of tail whip? Why Ability Chlorophyll is kind of being useless to him when he gets it or gets by Reset.
  2. Jonnes Shelter

Girafarig

Can You Add the TM Psychic? since in the games she knows so much by her natural movest and by TM own and TM Shadow Ball? to "give extra help"
  3. Jonnes Shelter

Box 3 Hoenn

Well I did everything right the quest, came the part of Team Magma Member I delivered the items to him, then he did not let me in and I said "Join" and "Yes" again and it will not. Nick:Jonnes Frosts World: Platinum
  4. Jonnes Shelter

[Buy] Buy 4* Gen

I'm Buying Next Pokemon's: Options: * Bought x I will not buy at the moment - Not Available (*)Torterra (*)Infernape (*)Empoleon (*)Staraptor (*)Bibarel (*)Kricketune (x)Luxray (*)Roserade (x)Rampardos (-)Bastiodon (*)Wormandam Plant (*)Wormandam Thash (*)Wormandam Sandy...
  5. Jonnes Shelter

Torterra

So as I can begin, among the 3 initials are one of the least used while infernape has super good movest and versatil and the empoleon is also good and nested and used as a key of a respaw, making leave the Torterra aside so I'll make a small suggestion: Current: Moves: Razor Leaf - m1 - level...
  6. Jonnes Shelter

Tangrowth

Well, I was wondering if you can not substitute Secret Power or even replace the passive Mega Drain to put Sunny Day? or Feint and become TM (Ja that he does not have "so many" options.) Why Ability Chlorophyll is kind of being useless to him when he gets it or gets by Reset
Back