Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Sticky Web

Hello everyone! My suggestion is to give the power Sticky Web (bug-move) the equivalent damage of Imprision (Psychic-move) since both powers have the same idea. Description of Imprison: If opposing Pokémon know any move also known by the user, they are prevented from using it. Sticky Web...
  2. A

Sunny Day

Bump
  3. A

Toucannon/Shiny Toucannon

Hello Everyone! I believe the Toucannon/Shiny Toucannon has good damage powers, but it lacks some support moves. I went looking for the moves he can learn, and I decided to make a suggestion. The moveset is from the normal version, but the suggestion is for both versions. P: Bullet Seed m1...
  4. A

Kox shop

offer shedninja
  5. A

sell poke

Yet sell chatot?
  6. A

Question about Halloween Event

1. New missions with new storyline
  7. A

[Sell] Sell pokes / helds

How much cloned arcanine and scizor?
  8. A

[Buy] Unidentified Check-and-sell

[Buy] Bibarel w/ Water Tornado and Rain Dance ab Moody Blissey w/ Reflect and Water pulse/Sleep Talk Castform 130 Cloned Jynx w/ Blizzard + Reflect ab Dry Skin Cloned Ninetales w/ Fire TM's Cloned Tentacruel w/ Rain Dance and Reflect ab Rain Dish Cloned Venusaur w/ Reflect and Bullet Seed...
  9. A

[Buy] Shiny Charm

Pay 1,5kk in cash (market)
  10. A

[Buy] Shiny Charm

I would like to have 1
  11. A

[Buy] Shiny Charm

Buy Shiny Charm Pay 1,5kk (market) Unidentified
  12. A

[Buy] Cloned Venusuar

Buy Cloned Venusaur w/ Reflect (with or no other tm - preference Bullet Seed) Please send msg with price Nick in game -> Unidentified
  13. A

Selling collection

100k cloned victribell 40k tropius
  14. A

Selling collection

offer cloned vaporeon w/ rain dance, glaceon, cloned victribell, cloned raichu, smart candy and ability urge?
  15. A

[Sell] Cloned Ninetales Auction

115k Unidentified
  16. A

105k Unidentified
  17. A

95k Unidentified
  18. A

90k Unidentified
  19. A

85k Unidentified
  20. A

Rotom

Currently Rotom does not have any type of protection / heal or any move to support. I think a protection move would be a good idea, and as the game is based on the original, a possibility would be Substitute (perhaps in place of Fear)
Back