Welcome!

Search results

1. Aorum

CAN SOMEONE EXPALIN ME THIS STUPID YOUR STUPID CATCH SYSTEM SO I AM CAMPING 1 POKEMON MORE THEN HALF OF YEAR AND SOMEONE CAN COME AND CATCH IT IN FEW BALLS ? PLS WHY DONT YOU IMPROVE YOUR STUPID CATCH !!!!
  2. Aorum

[Ban Appeal] Ban

I want to know why did i get ban ? for racism lol ? Because retard called Fernands came and start to ksing me ? when i report someone for saying me suck my d*** etc u all said thats not racism so i want to know now .
  3. Aorum

[Recovery] Lost items again

Hello we lost some pokemons again and items.. Cloned gengar 130 F with tm reflect and night daze Shiny corsola 50 f TM Electric storm , TM force palm From tm cases and 1 x reflect from floor
  4. Aorum

[Recovery] Lost pokemons

Hello we lost pokemons on last crash server Cloned magmortar 130F lava pulse and lava plume Cloned Sandslash 130M earthquake and epicentar Shiny umbroen 130 M i forgott tms Shiny sunflora 130 F petal blizzard Cloned Lapras 130M TM reflect and ice storm Shiny meganium 130 TM bullet seed and...
  5. Aorum

[Support] Instagram lottery

Hello i am writing to help chat in game and facebook and discord and nobody didn't answer me I win this and i didn't recive my reward ????????????
  6. Aorum

[Support] Facebook lottery

Hello i didn't recived any lottery ticket and i shared video + posted on gaming groups i sended screenshoots in facebook msg to padventures page . Name Kenan Ceric.
  7. Aorum

Aorum [LT]

Hello everyone I decided to open my LT, here I will put pictures of my catches, loots, levels etc. I hope you enjoy: D Catch Elder 12235 ubs. Shiny Hound 11 premier balls Shiny bellossome Cloned Charizard
  8. Aorum

Diamonds buged

Hello today i bought premium 30 days and when i loged out i still had 1 day of premium left i wasted 10 diamonds and nothing can someone help me? cus i have 1 day of premium left and i dont want to lose house.
  9. Aorum

Sell shiny sunflora

Selling shiny sunflora 119 with frenzy plant and giga drain.
  10. Aorum

Exp

Hello i want to say that this is 2 % when u die is something really anoying because there is lag on server every few hours and we die because of lag i am not here to cry but that is really anoying...Please see if u can do something about it.
  11. Aorum

Insider [LT]

Hello i will start my own thread in future i will add my catches and lvls.
Back