Welcome!

Search results

1. Blannq

[Ban Appeal] more Delete why?

So my whole account got deleted during the night and i would like to know why? I mean i think i didnt do anything too bad to get my whole account wiped but if i did just let me know what happend. i was totally mindblown when i woke up and saw my account gone. i neeed someee...
  2. Blannq

[Ban Appeal] Discord Ban

I send funny meme in discord chat and got banned from it would like to ask for unban plz i understand that someone could find that meme unfunny and im sorry for sending it to public my discord account is here: Blannq#8731 sadumbreon
  3. Blannq

Castform(again)

There already was one thread about Castform but it's been closed so i made new one. I tought about reworking it and i have the greatest idea to do so. As most of you already know Castform is kinda trash and i like it very much so i had this plan to make him have every form separately like...
  4. Blannq

Illumise

Would like to see Covet changed into Wish since Covet is kinda dogshit. Would be nice to see Illumise do well in duels. Also Brick Break in tms since it can't learn ref and has only Moonlight for its defensive move. Something to get through enemy defences. mewlove
  5. Blannq

[Ban Appeal] I did nothing wrong!

So anyway: I got banned for absolutly nothing? I didnt break any rules like never and only reason i think of is my post WHICH did not break any rules either. My Post: http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?44681-Fix-shop-for-caroline-!-!-! Can someone explain resoning behind my...
  6. Blannq

Fix shop for caroline ! ! !

Today i was having a blast FISHING in a stack but i didnt break any rules since i didnt 1shot pokes with moves like Destiny Bond, Rising Voltage, Strenght Sap etc. So i shouldn't be punished in any way.... BUT INSTEAD SOME INVISIBLE FORCE CAME AND RUINED POOR Caroline's property... Her...
  7. Blannq

Houses on both servers?

Can we like be allowed to get 1 house per server? I wanted to play on Diamond for a bit and i cannot buy house in there because i already have one in Plat but i dont want to change accounts getting premium on both would be pain. And i dont want to lose my house either in case im back someone...
  8. Blannq

d

https://imgur.com/eiiMNmn
  9. Blannq

Twin Rocks Isle NPC Jinny

NPC Jinny doesn't want to give you mission and send you back to his brother Jonnes EVEN if you already finished all quests from Jonnes. I dont know why it doesn't work i did Glaceon and Leafeon on 2 different accounts already and never had this problem. Please fix it as soon as possible i dont...
Back