Welcome!

Search results

1. C

Conkeldurr

HI, just to inform Conkeldurr has Rock Slide in its moveset & at tm learnest.
  2. C

Magical Plate can't be amouted

I withdraw from autoloot some magical plates and it can't be amounted, just look like this
  3. C

[Recovery] Lost my last caught

solved xD
  4. C

[Recovery] Lost item

I've done Saving Slowpoke quest sometime ago and today I was looking for the king's rock and didn't find it an in questlog it's counting as finished. Can anybody help me? Nick: Impeachment World: Diamond
  5. C

[Recovery] Money collect lost in rollback

Hello everyone! I was playing and have sold my Stoutland at market, I've collect the money and then the server went down. Now I logged again and the money is misisng and Stoutland is not in market (I think is w/ the player who bought it).
  6. C

[Recovery] Maybe recovery

Hey guys, if it's not too work for a little, can you check if I've lost my alolan grimer? I caught him in the last 5 days, max, and when I searched for him I didn't find it. But maybe I've give it away to a low lvl who asked xD so I'll understand if y'all don't look for it. Impeachment, diamond
  7. C

Xatu

Hello! Well, Xatu is the only pokemon with its type combination (psychic/flying) in game, and very useful for having teleport and fly. But I would like to suggest some changes on its moveset because it's very weak as a flying pokemon (I know it has TMs that can solve this but that's not a big...
Back