Welcome!

Search results

1. C

Players rarest catches

I didn't even had pokemons to kill it, but there was a Shiny Milotic while I was passing by and needed to kill it. Know that the printscreen from the system isn't so visible, so to make it clear ps: not selling it
  2. C

August Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

I heard something about brazilians donating by PIX, but I didn't found it on pad site. Is it true? Where can I have more information about?
  3. C

Organized report of map bugs

A lot of pokes get stucked in there (mine or wild). The bug is in 170+ ice respawn, near Frozen Harbour.
  4. C

[Sell] Cloned Probopass Auction

50k - Impeachment
  5. C

Conkeldurr

HI, just to inform Conkeldurr has Rock Slide in its moveset & at tm learnest.
  6. C

Magical Plate can't be amouted

bump cause it ain't fixed
  7. C

Topic for small doubts

Is there any thread with information about megas' respawns? I was retired when it came to game.
  8. C

@Shiny "ks"

I don't think this is useful for big respawns, like to hunt shiny bellossom
  9. C

@Shiny "ks"

It's really very difficult to rule it, using as example me yesterday, I was sharing a respawn with a guy and having no problems, but when a shiny spawned near the "division" we were respecting the person who saw it first must kill cause it's an agressive pokemon, right? But what if it was on my...
  10. C

@Shiny "ks"

so if it's a big respawn I lose the right to kill the shiny that spawn where I'm hunting because someone with fly attacked it first?
  11. C

Rebalance related BUGS

Idk if here's the right place, but there's two Archievements that are wrong: - Burning Bird's description is about the three Kanto's birds (there's an especific archievement for that) and not only Moltres; - Candy Diet doesn't describes that the 10 rare cadies used must be on different pokemons;
  12. C

Rebalance related BUGS

Togetic shows "Geomancy" as a TM Restriction but it doens't appear on TM Learnset
  13. C

Papoi team

I've already done, but I can help you if you need to. Just pm "Impeachment" in game.
  14. C

Magical Plate can't be amouted

I withdraw from autoloot some magical plates and it can't be amounted, just look like this
  15. C

[Recovery] Lost my last caught

solved xD
  16. C

Rebalance related BUGS

idk if it enters here, but the nurse joy on malie makes you say "hi" intead of "alola" when you click on her with the right button.
  17. C

[Recovery] Lost item

I've done Saving Slowpoke quest sometime ago and today I was looking for the king's rock and didn't find it an in questlog it's counting as finished. Can anybody help me? Nick: Impeachment World: Diamond
  18. C

Xatu

wow that would be awesome too
  19. C

Pokemon Skills

Can spoink have teleport?
  20. C

Groch & Tsots Daily TMs

Impeachment 270k
Back