Welcome!

Search results

1. D

List of Players' propositions

But if we were to do everything according to bulbapedia ludicolo would be capable of learnig those 2 as well. No one asks for that cuz he's really good as it is and imho same goes for Volcarona it doesnt need refl/prot/sub it's good enough.
  2. D

[Complaint] Lags

Gib him a break he's sleepy rn he ain't doin' shit for ya
  3. D

Quest Pokémon level 150 || Poll

My vote is "no" it might be selfish but im sure there are other players like me. I dont like leveling up neither character nor pokemons its really boring for me im really struggling to exp like 7-10(?) pokes i already have up to 130 the part i enjoy the most is duels - and i can agree with point...
  4. D

Chazz & Haszosz :/ [LT]

Gud lt wery macz following
  5. D

Pokemon abilities system

Well in my opinion there should be some kind of randomness BUT it wont satisfy bunch of people so i recommand doing such thing as making it possible to reset ability like 1 time per pokemon but there would be risk of gettin same ability as it was before and disabling it afterward so people wont...
  6. D

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

This whole system sound cool and i have few suggestions : Overgrow : Powers up Grass-type moves when the Pokémon's HP is low. I think grass-type pokemons are little bit off pvp at this moment so i would suggest to make this boost a little better than Blaze. Next ability would be nice also some...
  7. D

[Sell] Some pokes for sale

SELL Gliscor 90[M] - 15k Froslass 85 - 6k Fortress 88[F] TM : Bug Buzz/Metal Burst (OFFER YOU) Drilbur [21][M] - (OFFER YOU)
  8. D

Treasure Hideout Quest - Bug

Nvm it somehow worked after misdreavus passed this doors again .-.
  9. D

Treasure Hideout Quest - Bug

Hello i was doing yesterday this quest and it didn't worked i wasn't able to open the doors. I did all of three missions - here its my questlog My friend was pulling the lever - stones dissapear but i cannot open the doors. We did it again today after server restart but same thing happend again.
  10. D

Children's Day Lottery

Dadudel Pearl
  11. D

Mega transformation system

Hello! Im kinda new player but i played several poke ots before so i decided to share my opinion about this. First of all its great and i really appreciate it that u want make it very similar to manga and anime by making it viable just for some time - u did a really good job and most likely...
Back