2. WisdomHaris

[Complaint] House problem

XD!!!!
  3. WisdomHaris

Funny trade offers

nerf tms please xd!!!!
  4. WisdomHaris

[Ban Appeal] Ban Appeal (Only CM's)

1. I'm sorry if I breaking any rule, commenting on the appeal thread. 2. C'mon no-one reads all of the rules even me that I got like 5 years playing the game, I'm not justifying him about "his cheat" I'm gonna give an example about the "no-one all read the rules", "When you buy a cell phone and...
  5. WisdomHaris

[Support] False Report

oops, you're so screwed XD!!!!!
  6. WisdomHaris

[Ban Appeal] Ban appeal, Sorry

Maybe un Illegal Coins XD
  7. WisdomHaris

Why!!!!

Why when I always approach some Gyms and typing to the gym leader my FPS decrease 100 to 4
  8. WisdomHaris

[Support] ban (pls Raisaa)

Hahahahaha
  9. WisdomHaris

Funny trade offers

I expose this Funny trade cause she or he IDC spend like 2 weeks trying to buy my chatot: Chatot [129][F] Ability: Tangled Feet TM: Tornado at the price to 20k and he/she try me to say that ninjask is better than chattot
  10. WisdomHaris

Players PA Ideas

repost
  11. WisdomHaris

Players PA Ideas

I think that they based the cloned pokemon to the movie "Mewtwo Strikes Back"
  12. WisdomHaris

Niggers has no rights

Niggers has no rights
  13. WisdomHaris

Players PA Ideas

Make the Spell/Pokemon Move "A thousand Arrows" hit a flying Pokemon and Pokemon's with the ability to "Levitate" The reason: the real game does it.
  14. WisdomHaris

My catches

i fix all the screenshots
  15. WisdomHaris

My catches

Alakazam Bannete Beedrill Chansey Chattot Chimecho Corsola thrice Electrode Magneton Metang Jynx Machoke Poochyena Mightyena was caught but the client crash so that's the reason that i haven't the pic Porygon Priameape Ralts Rapidash Raticate Seviper Sunflura Tangela...
  16. WisdomHaris

Players PA Ideas

Put the name "Raissa" on the cassino machine xd im just saying
  17. WisdomHaris

[Recovery] I lost 2 pokemons

I put those pokemons on market locker but they gone idk why Flareon 49[F] Doublade 45 Character: Elizabeth Gillies
  18. WisdomHaris

Error 10061

I can't log in with my account why?
  19. WisdomHaris

Mini Lottery #April 2016

Elizabeth Gillies - Diamond
Back