Welcome!

Search results

1. lukasimus

Buy toxicroak

Buy Toxicroak Nick in game: Vampirek
  2. lukasimus

[Sell] Sell Pokes (Send me message with offerts on priv)

Vampirek Sell: Heracross [130][M] "Moxiecross"[+1 addon] Ability: Moxie TM: Super Power TM: Force Palm Pikachu [130][M] "Zeus"[+1 addon] Ability: Static TM: Eerie Impulse TM: Reflect Shiny Sunflora [130][F] Ability: Early Bird TM: Grass Whistle TM: Petal Blizzard Mr Mime [130][M] "Charlie...
  3. lukasimus

Ban on the Discord :)

Dostałem bana na discordzie bo po 2 miesiącach nieobecności napisałem "Widze ze ostatnia ciągle są donate eventy, poszło w złą strone" ??? Poda mi ktoś "paragraf" potwierdzający słuszność bana? :) Bo chyba cos sie komus delikatnie mówiąc "popierdoliło" i nadużył uprawnień :) Pozdrawiam :* nie...
  4. lukasimus

[Sell] Sell Cute Box (RARE POKES FROM THIS BOX!!!!!)

AUCTION/Licytacja Item: Cute Box Waiting for offerts ...................................................................... ..........................................[].......................... ..........................................[]...
  5. lukasimus

[Complaint] Raissa lies......

Why does Raissa tell lies about the fact that I was giving players nicknames? This is a slight exaggeration and I do not want such lies. Especially from Staff who should not tell lies. I count on explaining this situation because it is not ok
  6. lukasimus

[Complaint] Lottery INJUSTICE

2 My and 2 tickets which I bought for a friend who could not buy because he was at work. Sleeping on 11:00 (lottery start on 11:00) and going to work on 7:00--16:00 (0 Tickets on 14:30) Were removed. After which I was admitted that the lottery was active at such times when the employees did not...
  7. lukasimus

Lerpix robbed me :O

I was robbed by Lerpix. He handed me the account saying that everything is mine and then finished the game. Gyarados 130M Reflect Rain Dance with Moxie, three days later, he logged into his account, changed his password, and when asked if he robbed me, he left the guild. I have a picture of this...
  8. lukasimus

Buy pokemon toys

Diamond Vampirek Buy 23 Pokemon Toys, send me private message i the game or give screen here (Stop give me offerts with toys from quests xD)
  9. lukasimus

House Bug lost items

I dropped my backpack from the 1st floor to the ground floor and lost it. There were all my items: ornaments, Story items ... :mad: Probably reply that this is not a bug and you will say it's my fault. It is not normal for you to lose items in your own house. I have lost valuable...
  10. lukasimus

[Sell] Sell Evee Male 100lvl from box

Sell Evee Male 100lvl from box nick: Vampirek
  11. lukasimus

Buy Evee Female from box

Buy Evee Female from box Diamond nick: Vampirek
  12. lukasimus

[Buy] Change Evee Male from box for female from box

Change Evee Male from box for Female from box
  13. lukasimus

[Buy] Evee

Buy Evee Female from box Diamond nick: Vampirek
  14. lukasimus

Ban Appeal Vampirek

Hello, I want to ask what part of the rules I broke? And why is he for 666 days? This is almost like delete because who knows if within 2 years do not die xD
Back