Welcome!

Search results

1. Kiyomaro

House Lottery [DIAMOND]

Kiyomaro
  2. Kiyomaro

¿What about pad?

If there are capable/ better people as you're saying, to do this job, then these ppl should do this. They don't need a red color on their names to help, when someone really wants to help, there's no nothing that can to stop them. It's a waste of time to be here fighting for things like that...
  3. Kiyomaro

Achievement question

I don't think so, after restart i got a ten hundred dollars for 30 catch ...
  4. Kiyomaro

Achievement question

I got 30 catch and i didn't get any reward too ... I'm gonna reach 50 catch, someone told me that in this number I'll get some reward, let's see, i'm around of kanto map for now u.u
  5. Kiyomaro

Tickets tiny suggestion

(With all due respect I ask to God to fix your stupidity). You are always against player's idea, staff things, event things etc, made here (forum), and the worse, you never say consistent things. People like you in the most of time lose the chance to get quiete. @Thread It's a good idea, very...
  6. Kiyomaro

Players PA Ideas

I did the last report about the possible alakazam bug. For me it's ok anyway. Have you thought about the a lot of things that are they doing? Things like that happen. Usually we have a lot of things to do and we always are forgettig other ones, i do this all time at my job. You don't need to do...
  7. Kiyomaro

Want to play pad again

I see that you already tried to recover it via website way, and you didn't get any success .. You probably need to contact some CM here on forum (Zelricks, Raissa, Tiago Monteiro) or in game Raissa, [CM] Lethius, [CM] Zertrox, but you should do this via PM. Avoid to post personal things here, as...
  8. Kiyomaro

[BUG] Alakazam

Ow, I got it. I didn't know, sorry anyway.
  9. Kiyomaro

[BUG] Alakazam

Hello, I don't know if someone has seen it, but alakazam is using "secret power" If there's a thread reporting this, sorry and please delete this one, thank you.
  10. Kiyomaro

Players PA Ideas

Is it possible to travel from Johto to Hoenn ? Because I couldn't. If this is not available, could you enable this? It's a little boring when you're at Johto and need back to kanto to after to go to Hoenn. Thanks @edit By airplan/airport i mean
  11. Kiyomaro

Beginners Respawn

I think it isn't necessary. There are some training places made some time ago, and are good places to Lvl Up. We have also the orange archipelago, i have sure that you already went there, that place is amazing to beginners and this can to help, maybe could be added any transport: Ship, Train...
  12. Kiyomaro

Hello, I'd like to know if you're taking pkms to level up? Level up Service, I mean ... Just...

Hello, I'd like to know if you're taking pkms to level up? Level up Service, I mean ... Just because I have some ones and i really need them on 130 Lvl, I'll be waiting for some answer, thx for now.
  13. Kiyomaro

Improve situation on Platinum

Unhealthy are threads like this. Really it's almost impossible to understand people like you, all time crying. Usually are people that probably doesn't get some thing(s) and come here to cry. Some time ago was announced great benefits to Platinum world. If this is falling down, it's not always...
  14. Kiyomaro

Rebalance Discussions

Hypnosis should work on everything that doesn't have that sleep resistance ability, no?
  15. Kiyomaro

Shendinja

Thanks mate (:
  16. Kiyomaro

Shendinja

Hello, Does someone could help me to evolve Nincada into Shendinja? I really have no idea how i can to do this. I'm playing at diamond world. Regards, Kiyomaro
  17. Kiyomaro

Lost Pokemon's

You ought to inform your character name and world, the same to your friend.
  18. Kiyomaro

Pokemon Skills

@Fox/Ninetales It's different. There no sense to compare this, Foxes does it as a survive method and only on the snow. I really can't imagine a fox beating with his head on the tough ground. And they do holes, not find ones.
  19. Kiyomaro

Make spam here

qweqweqweqweqweqweqweqw
  20. Kiyomaro

Make spam here

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Back