Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Valentine Event / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

Are you all mad? Recently shiny boost was on for a month and you guys are really disappointed that it won't be on now? That was pretty obvious lol
  2. M

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

how many absolite's fragments? xd
  3. M

Rhydon x Rhyperior

if u want rock poke go with rhydon if u want ground poke go with rhyperior but with hp i could agree
  4. M

Topic for small issues

Hello, I would like to suggest to add Fly skill to Drampa/Shiny Drampa according to Bulbapedia. Thank You in advance 😁
  5. M

[Guide] Achievements

Most painful thing in the game is searching achivements, that's why i didn't care about it. Now, I'll consider that thanks to you 😁 Good job man 😎
  6. M

Halloween Event 2023 and Donation Promotion

what do you mean growlithe is like meowth bait? you wanted to say it works like james bait, yes?
  7. M

New Daily Tasks System

is still possible to got shiny version of these daily pokes?
  8. M

Daily Pokemon poll

So, what will happen with those pokemons from daily? I mean, will we still be able to redeem them for points? Or maybe u add them to regular spawn in future?
  9. M

naganadel

10. M

naganadel

Guzzlord is on the same boat.. It was really good to have nice balanced dragon/dark poke, which was working well in plenty scenarious, now Guzzlord looks the same as a lot of pure dark pokes and its nothing special...
  11. M

Halloween Event 2022

It's really dissapointing to have the same event every year...
  12. M

Topic for small issues

bump
  13. M

Topic for small issues

BUMP...
  14. M

[Recovery] Lost Pokemons from house

Hello, I have lost some of my pokemons, there is a list: Shiny Noctowl, Ab: Tinted Lens, TM: Airstream, Air Pressure, Held: Muscle Wing Shiny Kricketune, Ab: Technican, TM: Lunge, Deadly Scythes, Held: Web Shiny Metagross, Ab: Inner Focus, TM: Psyblast, Shift Gear, Held: Grip Claw Shiny...
  15. M

Topic for small issues

Rototiller yes, but where did u find that info about quicksand?
  16. M

Topic for small issues

Quicksand works on the Delibird, but i think it souldn't
  17. M

Topic for small doubts

i didn't know that lol, they just look heavy :rolleyes:
  18. M

Topic for small doubts

I suggest to add Nidoking and Nidoqueen to heavy ball list, what do you think?
  19. M

Topic for small issues

Why did u take off the boxes tab from resources on website?
  20. M

Valentine Event / Higher Rates / Donation Promotion

Will be any info when cloned boxes are finished?
Back