Welcome!

Search results

1. kerrelvar

getting armaldo some love

Hello, im making this thread to ask if it could be possible to add armaldos on the hau'oli rock spawn or maybe on the new bug spawn(this one has some crobats i think, prob armaldo wouldnt be a bad addition since its a bug poke) so it could be easier to farm tm infestation / catch the poke what...
  2. kerrelvar

Thousand Arrows

Thousand Arrows on Palossand has no CoolDown it can be Infinitely casted
  3. kerrelvar

lycanroc

will we be able to catch lycanrocks?
  4. kerrelvar

Diancie

hi, would it be possible to increase diancie chance to appear with mining?
  5. kerrelvar

why was polly deleted?

just as the title says, why was polly deleted? as long as i can tell she was a legit player that tried to stay out of trouble, im not saying she was a saint, but still i cant see any reason why she was deleted
  6. kerrelvar

Genius Wing Held Item

hi, i recently got a genius wing held, and as i looked in the description of the item it said as follows 22:43 You see a Genius Wing. Pokemon held item. User resistances raise 50% and damage is reduced 30% when user's health drops below 20%. Can be used only by flying type Pokemons. So i then...
  7. kerrelvar

my final post

please im begging you, literally begging you please switch back ingrain to bello its not the same as mooonlight it really helps out more than you think i wont say anything else for now but please consider it, i cant just deal with it because you killed it.
  8. kerrelvar

change moonlight back to ingrain like cmon why take one of the big traits of it?

please guys cmon its not hard to just change the move, cmon blissey will have its healing back why cant you guys just switch back bello with ingrain? i already gave my fundaments
  9. kerrelvar

Bellossom

could you bring back ingrain and sleep powder to bellossom please? it lowers its leveling potential without it
  10. kerrelvar

think it could be possible to place this game on steam?

Hello, i really enjoy this game but i feel that everytime theres even less new players, could it be possible to put this game on steam or try make a publicity campaign? cuz it would be a shame that the game dies because the lack of players
  11. kerrelvar

unjustified banishment on Gonher

i have a friend named Gonher who got banned suposedly because he was doing ks to Celson Bog wich is not correct, it was the other way around and then when my friend defended back against the kser he got banned by Hrupek on Platinum. Thats clearly Power Abuse i dont know if Celson Bog is a friend...
Back