Welcome!

Search results

1. B

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

12:12 Used 3 ultra balls, 460 rocket balls, 22 premier balls, 63 sport balls on Shiny Sunflora (Shiny Form). 12:12 Your premier ball was broken.feelsbadman
  2. B

Time Limit for leveling

there is good grass spawn. 135+ grass is perfect i leveled few pokes there till 130 and it took me around 3 days to level 4 pokes till 130 but i play almost all day.
  3. B

[Recovery] Lost Held Item

Hello im Exemption from Diamond. Yesterday i saw that my Alakazam is missing and today is missing Shiny Charm that was lended by Demon King Alakazam 130 (I think Male) in GB with Psy Spoon Held item. PS:I check on Flameducks but its not there (or i couldn't find it). Thanks!
  4. B

[Recovery] Lost pokemons

Thank you sir!
  5. B

[Recovery] Lost pokemons

Hello i lost pokemons when server go down im Exemption from diamond and lost 2 pokemons 1) Rhydon (i think in Ultra Ball) 118 M woth Ability reckless and Tm Rock Blast 2) Yanmega 130 (not sure in what pokeball) Ability Tinted Lens with Tm Quiver Dance I think only that missing. Last i use it on...
  6. B

Wesker's catches

Gratz Dude!!! Btw where is this place that you caught Talonflame
  7. B

Lorensillo & Lecho's LT

Where is this place with Toise's?
  8. B

[Recovery] Deleted acc

Hello. My friend want to start play again PA but his characters have been deleted before 4 year. I would like to ask is there any way to undelete it? Char name Bastra. Thanks alot!
  9. B

Players rarest catches

Gratz dude! Btw where is this place? :)
  10. B

Demz's remarkable achievements

Gratz dude!! Nice catches,keep going :) And where is this respawn of Alola Marowak?
  11. B

Some questions

which server you play? Diamond or Platinum? :)
  12. B

Update :D 16:19 Used 4775 ultra balls, 2 safari balls on Gardevoir, extra chance: 0.5%. 16:19 You caught a pokemon (Gardevoir [83]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center! This was hardest pokemon i ever tryed to catch :D
  13. B

03:39 Used 4403 ultra balls, 2 safari balls on Gardevoir, progress to get extra chance: 99.3%. 03:39 Your ultra ball was broken. Platinum :D :D
  14. B

Simpsomp [LT]

Can you tell me where is this place where you exp?
  15. B

Camile adventures!

if you come platinum just msg Poisonss i will help you with pokes,quests everything :)
  16. B

Camile adventures!

Gratz Dude :) Follow you :) Btw you play on platinum or?
  17. B

Lany [LT] Platinum

Gratz bro!!! Follow you! Btw where is this island where you catch Spritzee? :)
  18. B

Tutor Recruitment [Platinum]

Character name: Poisonss World: Platinum Languages: Only English :) Why do you want to be a tutor?: I play since the opening of this game. To be honest i know that i will never become member of Pokemon Adventures Staff because in this game 98% of gamers are from polish,portuguese and only 2%...
  19. B

Legends Never Die [LT]

where is respawn of this alolan sandslash
  20. B

About Depot

Hello i would like to ask before there was option to sell pokemons from depot. Now its removed or?
Back