1. Juangutierrez

Summer Random Duels Tournament!

Juaxxo Diamond
  2. Juangutierrez

Beak blast toucannon

not really
  3. Juangutierrez

Beak blast toucannon

Could you correct the damage of this skill? same formula but little damage thanks
  4. Juangutierrez

Ninetales

protect could be useful instead of "disable". ninetales doesnt end up being a pvp or pve pokemon
  5. Juangutierrez

PA Players Ideas

A monthly championship or every fifteen days based on points winning them in a duel/guild war/ 1 v1 like pvp red and blue The general idea is to create a ranking where the players with the most points face each other a queue that allows you to enter it with the push of a button and make it a...
  6. Juangutierrez

Random Party Tournament 2022!

Psytrancer + Juaxxo
  7. Juangutierrez

Spinda

Hello I would like to recommend tearful look for spinda with its passive (own tempo) it would be quite good a change in a some skills would also be nice
  8. Juangutierrez

Gastrodon

can u buff hp of jellicent and gastrodon? 22,700 cloned slaking 21,000 shiny florges 19,900 cryogonal 21,000 shiny desidueye 18,500 gastrodon and jelicent it was nerfed a long time ago, but compared to the current balance it has low hp compared to recent pokes, so my suggestion is buff his hp...
  9. Juangutierrez

Adios popo

se nos va el bicho :50: feelsbadman
  10. Juangutierrez

Christmas Tournament

shedinja?
  11. Juangutierrez

Christmas Tournament

gluttony and cheek pouch available?
  12. Juangutierrez

Random Halloween Tournament 2021

Juaxxo Diamond
  13. Juangutierrez

Summer Drawing Contest

JUAXXO DIAMOND
  14. Juangutierrez

TM Requests

add Tm poison jab to centiskorch and shiny version
  15. Juangutierrez

Pokemon Skills

dark portal to rotom?
  16. Juangutierrez

about rebalance posts

It would be appreciated if you could tell me at least why not of my suggestion, its not the first that you just close without saying anything if you don't like it, that's fine but at least take the trouble to say so, so as not to waste my time posting on the forum I love this game and I will not...
  17. Juangutierrez

Arcanine

Hello can i suggest about this reba? I want to suggest that heat wave + Burning jealousy + Fire flash isnt a good combination why? because they're difficult to hit so my suggestion is: -War dog -Roar -Heat wave (Close combat) -Secret power -Burn up -Fire Blast -Fire Pledge -Thunder fang...
Back