Welcome!

Search results

1. N

suggestion

I got a suggestion to add somepokes from another generations like add Pichus and others but you need to add wailord I need to see Wilord wow imagine he is so big and if he woudl be in game he shoudl be 3x as big as you can see and his watergun shoudl wipe everything like the whole town xD.
  2. N

LvL 100

I got a idea that when your pokemon reaches level 100 you can make it go a shiny pokemon. and also that you coudl upgrade a pokemon like in PO.
  3. N

2nd Gen

If there will be 2nd generation at what level will the pokes from 1st generation evolve and how? Crobat- Slowking- Scizor- Kingdra- Blissey-
  4. N

PokemonAdventures Wikia

How about making a wikia for PA like the one for PO so people coudl add info abou tthe game e.g info on pokemon like what loots from him when he evolves etc and also quest and maps.
  5. N

Leafs Quest NPC

I do not know if this is a bug but 1 of my freinds brother had given 100 leafs to Darin NPC in saffron and he got a leaf stone from it and I did the same and also my brother did but I and him did not get a leaf stone. I dont have screenshots beacuse I forgot to do them. 01:59 Darin: You already...
  6. N

Leafstone

How can I get a leafstone.I have 50+ gloom and I want to evolve it but I can't beacuse I need a leafstone. Someone please help if you have one for Sale I can pay 50k+
Back