Welcome!

Search results

1. W

Buy

Hello Guys Buy Electrizer (evo item Electabuzz) send me YOUR OFFER in game (Napalm Death) or in a pm here
  2. W

Update 7.2, Farewell classic client

I do not agree with the blockade of the classic client , since many people assume that they have the right PC to run the modern customer , will happen to them ?. That's my complaint.
  3. W

Children's Day lottery

Napalm Death Diamond
  4. W

[Support] Problems in Login

I trying to log in and this error appears again and again D:
  5. W

[Buy] Tms

I looking this tms to buy TM 75 // TM 37 // TM 26 pls replie here with you offer I'm from diamond - Napalm Death
  6. W

[Buy] Tms

Buy TM 75 Ice storm // TM 37 Sandstorm // TM 26 Earthquake Message sent to Napalm Death or in a private to my forum's account >>>>>WITH OFFER ONLY <<<<<<
  7. W

[Guide] Respawn map - updated

But I go to the place marked in the map, and I can't see togepi's here s: ....
  8. W

Really???? or fake xd?
  9. W

Excelent work bro, thanks, but togepi where it exits to go to capture xd?
  10. W

New Server !!!

Okay, will open a new server, but unlike with others ?, will it be the same ?, or will have new areas, new pokes etc ... and that talking about a update with the 3rd generation of Pokemon, will this new update server or just another server with the same characteristics as the others? Waiting...
  11. W

new client?

the new version is available on the web page :)
  12. W

[Support] Bug with the map ?

Well, first of all greet, and express my complaint is that they have already been several times that everything explored is deleted, and the map back to normal, I think this is not normal, it will be a bug or something ?, but back exploring all over again, it takes time, considering that it is...
Back