Welcome!

Search results

1. K

Fun Server

You'll camp at crystal onix till eternitiy Billy we know :D
  2. K

Fun Server

Yeah you re not wrong but fun server means just for pvp and spending time while get bored at normal servers. If it requires more workload to you guys(I mean admins) you can make no quests can lighten your works no level doors that kinda stuff make your works harder. Just think on it cause if i...
  3. K

Fun Server

İt would be nice to have a fun server to play and get rid of ultimate grinding. For example; Open a fun server with catch rate 20x exp rate 10x drop rate like 10x or more just for people bored trying to catch aero crystal and stuff like that kinda hard things. It's just an offer. 3rd server...
  4. K

Season Event

you can make friends with being polite and helpy :D
  5. K

Season Event

Always failing at guards still trying after I did opened my supersaiyan mode but not help me enough i guess try hard till its done :D thanks for your help btw 3sec should do work with 10 tries :D
  6. K

Season Event

''I think they should nerf it and remove whole mission and give everyone 1k credits.'' I totally agree with that. Btw I just saying whole quest isn't that hard but the part where we pass guards in boxes is for me hardest part ever in whole mission. they need to increase talking time cause 4th...
  7. K

Season Event

I am not Raissa but my friend is also you guys have to think when you working on 7th mission. 3 high level 1 low level trying to do but if everything goes as we planned we struggleing at box part still have to make npc's phone talking longer or decrease the number of npc cause besides all of...
  8. K

Season Event

Can I ask a question to this 7th mission developpers. Event quest supposed to be for everybody and how can they expect 50 leveled players kill 120 leveled pokes in event area? And why is that? Does game says struggle through and never get it done and forgot about your prize???
  9. K

Season Event

does 7th mission not available? 3 days passed already.. does dev. team still working on it? or because of personal things at dev team made it delay
  10. K

Season Event

I hope it is not. Cause last mission of event suppose to be delivery mission not rescue one.
  11. K

Harresment

I was farming corsola and i was hoping to catch shiny corsola and then while i was farming a guy came he said no word and started to following me he didnt hit to normal ones he ks to shiny ones as you know how rare is shiny to respawn. ı asked him about his purpose he didnt respond i got him on...
  12. K

Season Event

When we get 5th mission as you promised 12/08 cause its about to be 13/08..
  13. K

Season Event

it's all thanks to Fallen Angel most work was done by him :D
  14. K

4th Alola Island & Old Existing Spawns

Skarmory new area with more spawns like 5 at least. Fairy type specialized island for 100- level would be nice. Poison type island including pokes like (arbok,weezing,golbat,venomoth) 90+ 120+ for farming. Fire type lack of arcanine,typhlosion,rapidash spawns
  15. K

Lotto Games - results #2

Nick: Xarchangelx World: Platinium Post ID:#127
  16. K

Lotto Games #2

Nick: Xarchangelx World: Platinium Ticket ID:#1141 (8-12-16-19-3-5) Ticket ID:#1142 (20-28-24-32-39-33) Ticket ID:#1143 (48-45-41-21-26-13) Ticket ID:#1144 (2-9-7-11-14-17) Ticket ID:#1145 (18-25-27-22-35-36)
  17. K

Players PA Ideas

More spawns for low levels at nice places. for example a tower with every floor is exping low level pokes every different kind to hunt would be nice. Another of my ideas is you guys have to advertise to make more people play this game cause in game trade is almost dead.. same people with same...
  18. K

Lotto Games #1

Xarchangelx Platinium Numbers: 6-4-19-28-32-11 2-47-16-25-42-13 1-9-33-44-49-31 6-14-17-23-24-30 3-5-7-37-38-39
  19. K

[Complaint] Newbie

Thanks man that's been very helpfull :)
  20. K

[Complaint] Newbie

Please make more playable for new players cause it's hard to make money or level up your pokes in game. Tons of players have high level pokes and new players cannot reach any closer to them. This the best poke game i have heard started to play but there is a problem at levelling maybe you guys...
Back