Welcome!

Search results

1. minimaxi

Severo [LT]

Well here I am updating this thread, it is not a good time for me personally, but hey this is event valentine 2024, it manages to distract me a little.
  2. minimaxi

Severo [LT]

3. minimaxi

Severo [LT]

Welcome to my life thread.!! Hello, for those who don't know me, my name is Agustin, I currently live in San Carlos de Bariloche, since May 2014 I started playing this game and between comings and goings today I made the decision to create this thread although I think it is a little late to...
  4. minimaxi

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Severo✔️. World: 💎Diamond💎. Languages: ⭐native Spanish⭐, English and Portuguese. Why do you want to be a tutor: The main objective is to help players with questions in general in the game, and to provide support or a bridge to solve problems that require a higher hierarchy, to be...
  5. minimaxi

!hide_ball

c marmol jaja
  6. minimaxi

Character name: Semphis. World: Diamond.💠 Languages: native Spanish 🌟, English and Portuguese. Why do you want to be a tutor: The main objective is to help players with questions in general in the game, and to provide support or a bridge to solve problems that require a higher hierarchy, to be...
  7. minimaxi

Character name: Semphis. World: Diamond Languages: Spanish, English and Portuguese. Why do you want to be a tutor: Provide help to the players, provide tools to facilitate their goals, promote the rules and comply with them, create a fun environment to generate a more united community.
  8. minimaxi

[Support] Lost pokemons

Good evening, support, possibly with the server crashes, I lost the following pokemons, from my house x2 wobbuffet lvl (60-65) approx, 1 in safari ball the other was normal pokeball x1 noctowl (60-65) , I don't remember but I think it was normal pokeball. (He had fire orb (held) equipped, if it...
  9. minimaxi

pokedex - pokemon - kleavor

good night! probably the new pokemon kleavor, this bug in the pokedex when I click on view, it does not open its profile.
  10. minimaxi

Rhyperior

first of all, rhyperior is rock/ground, you can put tms ground and it's good, on the other hand it's balanced depends on what type of tms you put on it, I don't think it needs rebalancing, good night! ;)
  11. minimaxi

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Character name: Semphis. World: Diamond. Languages: Spanish,Portuguese and English. Why do you want to be a tutor: Provide help to the players, provide tools to facilitate their goals, make rules known and comply with them, create a fun environment to generate a more united community.
  12. minimaxi

Halloween House Contest

que bueno que gane el mejor!!!
Back